Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note- people ciritise newcastle players except they have been relegation battlers for quite a while now, even more some of them turned up. Only sissoko has been there for the whole time, the rest have turned up and been tarnished by the same brush. Hell case and point, Ben Arfa, looked shot whilst he was there, now gone to PSG!

Wjnaldum would be a fantastic signing for around 14 million, was a great prospect before he came to this country and will be a very good player going forward in his career. I would take Mata over him now simply because Mata is the finished article but still a great signing to be made.

Out of interest @The Esk is Mata or Witsel meant to be closer?

My understanding of Witsel is that everything is agreed and it just needs formally announcing?

Whilst nothing is agreed with Mata, although he does want to join and Mourinho is willing to sell?

So hypothetically we could see Witsel announced tomorrow and Juan Mata over the weekend?

Thats not even a question...! Mata all day long.

However for the right price (it would have to be the right price), I wouldn't be averse to bringing him in to improve the squad. He has talent he probably just needs the right man to get the consistency right... same can be said of a lot of our current squad.

He will cost a lot of money for a squad player - Let's get the first 11 sorted, then look to our quality youth players to provide that squad backup. Players like Kieran Dowell and Tom Davies. They are good enough and will cost us nothing.

These young lads are gonna be boss for us this year

Out of interest @The Esk is Mata or Witsel meant to be closer?

My understanding of Witsel is that everything is agreed and it just needs formally announcing?

Whilst nothing is agreed with Mata, although he does want to join and Mourinho is willing to sell?

So hypothetically we could see Witsel announced tomorrow and Juan Mata over the weekend?
We've agreed a fee with Zenit but Witsel's holding out for Napoli. He's not interested in Everton.

Two very different types of players, though.

Mata is much more a playmaker in the Silva mould, which is what we need vitally and have for some time.

Wijnaldum is more about pace and power and being in the right place at the right time.

Problem with that is accoriding to a huge number of Newcastle fans - the right place wasn't the pitch and the right time didn't include the last 4 months of the season for them

Him and Sissoko they are praying that clubs come in for them both

He was awful wasn't he? Even Newcastle fans hate him.

Played well in about 4 games. And one of them was when he scored about 9 past Norwich.

Plus I reckon they'd want about £20m minimum.

Watched the truegeordie bloke on his weekly vids on youtube mate as hes fairly amusing and he bloody slaughtered this lad and sissoko for quitting half way through the season

He will cost a lot of money for a squad player - Let's get the first 11 sorted, then look to our quality youth players to provide that squad backup. Players like Kieran Dowell and Tom Davies. They are good enough and will cost us nothing.

These young lads are gonna be boss for us this year

No completely agree we have some quality youth coming through, however i do think we will see Koeman pack the squad out. Rightly or wrongly.

How much is he going for?

Looking at the squad, i think there is a need for someone like him in the squad. Lots of crap to be cut from it to be honest.

No completely agree we have some quality youth coming through, however i do think we will see Koeman pack the squad out. Rightly or wrongly.

How much is he going for?

Looking at the squad, i think there is a need for someone like him in the squad. Lots of crap to be cut from it to be honest.

Ashley bought him for £14.5million and will be looking to make a profit on him - massive swerve from me

Ashley bought him for £14.5million and will be looking to make a profit on him - massive swerve from me

Yeah - if its more then that they can jog on. If it was the same cost (not that it probably would be) I think we would be interested. Anything around £20m there is better options around for less then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back