Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was awful wasn't he? Even Newcastle fans hate him.

Played well in about 4 games. And one of them was when he scored about 9 past Norwich.

Plus I reckon they'd want about £20m minimum.
If you go all Damon on him and wiki him he doesn't look too bad, 11 goals in 40 games. Then you take into consideration that 4 of them were in 1 game against Norwich and he scored 2 on the last day of the season when they were already relegated. So he scored 5 in the other 38 games.

SWERVE

Aye but neither picked their form up under the fat spaniard either

Hahaha, i wouldn't play for him either...!

Only messing mate, I think there was a lot going on in Newcastle to be honest and i think that a lot of the players realised the direction it was going.

I wouldn't be surprised seeing both players go somewhere else and being 100% better.

Ashley bought him for £14.5million and will be looking to make a profit on him - massive swerve from me
lol at a profit on a relegated player.

Somebody like Kante I can understand Leicester demanding a huge fee; he was central to their play last season and helped them win the league.

Wijnaldum played virtually every week for Newcastle and they got relegated. They should be happy to just get an unhappy player off their books and their money back.

Hahaha, i wouldn't play for him either...!

Only messing mate, I think there was a lot going on in Newcastle to be honest and i think that a lot of the players realised the direction it was going.

I wouldn't be surprised seeing both players go somewhere else and being 100% better.

Maybe they will mate, but for the 25-30m being quoted for both, i'd rather someone like the rs took the gamble really, both could turn into massive flops

Maybe they will mate, but for the 25-30m being quoted for both, i'd rather someone like the rs took the gamble really, both could turn into massive flops

Defo swerve at that cost... £15m i think would be worth it to look at them - purely because the quality being signed for that price is pretty poor and i would say (even though they have had a poor half a season), they are above the quality of some going at that cost!

lol at a profit on a relegated player.

Somebody like Kante I can understand Leicester demanding a huge fee; he was central to their play last season and helped them win the league.

Wijnaldum played virtually every week for Newcastle and they got relegated. They should be happy to just get an unhappy player off their books and their money back.

Newcastle got a ton of money with the parachute payments, Ashley is minted and Wijnaldum is on a long-term contract...so there is no urgency to sell him. If they do it will be approaching £20 million

Wouldn't mind Wijnaldum, not overly fussed on him though. Definitely not for 27m anyway.

Fans don't like him and he doesn't want to be there. Wait them out, get him for 12m on deadline day if he's still there and get the more important business done in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back