Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite concerned that we haven't been linked with any goalkeepers whatsoever. Scary thinking it may be between Robles and Steklenberg for a starting position. Best get a big name in!
I suspect the keeper situation is already sorted and they are just waiting on something before its signed. Fact its gone quiet and its common knowledge we need a decent one points to this

WOAH... hold right on a second.

"Everton have highlighted Newcastle midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum as one of their key transfer targets before the start of the new season.

The club's transfer committee met earlier this week and pinpointed the 25-year old as a vital part of Ronald Koeman's new-look midfield."

Transfer... Committee? what on earth is this about? thats from the sky sports article just published.

Is the DELEGATION back from Portugal finally?

No its a food crime

No it's absolutely not, mayonnaise or andalouse on chips, particularly if glopped in said sauces, is how one is supposed to eat continental chips. English chips with salt and vinegar is different. It's not bad but it's very different. Also the English chips are far thicker. I would think a continental person eating English chips would not be that impressed but having experienced both hundreds of times myself, there is a place for both.

Koeman is right though.

Do we?

Coleman, Kenny, Browning if it gets that desperate, Connolly too.
Do we really want a young inexperienced back up though? Especially when only a few million can find us a experienced fella to hit on the bench, a hibbert that is not as old if you will.

either that or competition for coleman, i love him but someone to push him would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back