Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is his attitude at Newcastle "understandable " ?

He was one of many players responsible for them getting relegated.

He should roll his sleeves up and perform to get them back up.

Apart from Newcastle paying him substantial wages what else would you expect of them as his employer?

You seem to think they have let him down. How?

Cant remember what match it was, but do remember Lennon trying to chase the ball off oppo players, noone else bothered and he was obviously frustrated. Stuff like that happens, even Southall had his half-time protest about the way things were going!
I have players that I'd like us to sign, formations I'd like us to play etc, but our manager has been there and done it in 'real life', not on a game. So tend to go with whatever he decides he feels is right, until it goes wrong which it invariably does because even the best laid plans can fail!
Would never boo the players at the match tho' because noone actually knows what instructions they have when they are sent out to play.

View attachment 26428 I know social media and the Internet etc is to blame but oh for the days when the echo used to shock us with the announcements of signings instead of the garbage reporting of endless players we are going to sign but never do...
Bally was apparently off to Leeds but the Catt had other ideas which he kept to himself.
Next news.. Bally had signed for us.
Why can't we be as clever as the Catt was. He did the same when he signed Howie. Kendall was all but a RS but the Catt pounced...
Sorry for the off topic but that is a stunning photo of the Goodison entry that I heard about but never have seen. Doesn't appear to be many photos of the brick facade about.

Best thing about this thread so far is the thread sponsor at the top. Healthy dose of nostalgia.

You can log off lads, there will be no business today.

Thursday......just know we are gonna sign someone today. I actually know nothing but would love to see a quality transfer bedecked in our salmon trimmed new away kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back