Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true and we are in for this lorente guy, then we don't either have the money or the pull as some are making out, as of yet every target we have gone after are certainly dragging their heels waiting for better things to turn up.

I think the next 12/18 months is pivotal in the history of our great club, the stadium will need to be started and as a team showing great progress climbing the table, otherwise with the money involved now we could be left behind.

Another problem come be the people at the club that deal with the transfer negotiations, sound so amateurish? We are dealing with a different quality of player now.

If it is true and we are in for this lorente guy, then we don't either have the money or the pull as some are making out, as of yet every target we have gone after are certainly dragging their heels waiting for better things to turn up.

You mean the same llorente that juve wanted not too long ago and moved back to europa league winners sevilla?

Granted he isn't higuain but he would do the same job as Pelle does and probably not cost that much. He is limited as a striker but then that is what we would sign him for, what he does best. His issue with sevilla was that he didn't fully fit the system and with 2 strikers scoring loads for them it made it hard for him to keep his place in the team.

He isn't a top class signing like mata, but he could well do a job for the right price as an alternative to lukaku

So Stones is off with no replacement sorted which will leave us with one senior CB as Mori will be at the Olympics. Great. What is the club thinking?

So Stones is off with no replacement sorted which will leave us with one senior CB as Mori will be at the Olympics. Great. What is the club thinking?

Stones hasn't been sold, much like the players we have been linked with haven't been bought tbf mate

Mori isn't going the Olympics btw, he announced he was pulling out of the squad to concentrate on having a really strong start of the season with us - said that just after the copa's

.....at least we aren't in the situation we were with Lescott and I'm sure the club have already identified a number of replacements. I've no issue with the situation, Mori will be available for the start of the season.

Welcome to the world of Everton FC, where common sense isn't included in any decisions that are made.

We'll struggle to get a top class centre back in and will end up signing Christopher Samba in a last-minute desperation move.

.....at least we aren't in the situation we were with Lescott and I'm sure the club have already identified a number of replacements. I've no issue with the situation, Mori will be available for the start of the season.

Seen a fair few people sayign we won't let him go until the replacement is sorted, could mean that a cb arrives soon then if City are really wanting the deal wrapped up before there pre season tour starts

Here's hoping

4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49e6bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back