Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is firmly on, but honestly, if you told me 2 months ago that by the middle of July we had given Gibson a new contract and signed Maaaaarten Stickleback I would have laughed in your face.

But here we are.

Utter, utter Everton that.

Witsel nor his agent are doing themselves any great favours at present with their behaviour and demands. No doubt Koeman wanted Witsel from the beginning but it's evident that his patience is being worn thin.

You shouldn't feel the need to have to explain yourself... But fair play to u!!
I believe that the info you posted was in good faith!! Personally I feel witsel has played us to get a better deal elsewhere! This wouldn't be the first time he has done it either! Before signing for zenit, he had agreed terms with Milan and juve!! Interesting to note koeman had reportedly said how he was interested in witsel, but wudnt be held to ransom! Personally I think we should move on to other targets ! I don't think witsel is all that anyway

Koulibaly, mata, carvalho and Leno in and we'll be sound ... And if we actually never signed another player ever again ... Some people in the world are currently suffering from real problems... Not whether or not we'll sign some player on any given day

happy-friday-piglet-car-ride.gif

It's tomorrow. No signings happened.

If it was anyone else apart from a mod they would have been majorly vaulted.

Just sayin....

And banned.

Give it a rest lad believe what you want online just don't take offence if something goes wrong,

Vault away lad , wont change anything...Just saying like.

I'm personally not vaulting anyone. Esk is brave sharing what he knows.

I'm highlighting it as so many believe it all, it does nothing but cause issue and in-fighting.

I think it's ill-advised to take "ITK" gossip as gospel. Just wait for the OS to report it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back