Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

You implied you wanted some vaulting but didnt want to do it yourself....nonesense post, move on mate.
I don't want any vaulting. You clearly struggle to comprehend.

There is a massive difference between reading and comprehension and I can only apologize you haven't discovered the vast difference between the two x

Cheers sausage.

I'm not trying to incite anything. I'm iterating that ITKs should be taken with a grain of salt and they should not be crucified for it, and those who believe verbatim should acknowledge that is may not be 100%.

Ive said from the start, its a dangerous game, things can and do change in seconds.

Its a cut throat business.

You cant bake a cake, hmmmmmmmmm cake, without breaking a few eggs.

I don't want any vaulting. You clearly struggle to comprehend.

There is a massive difference between reading and comprehension and I can only apologize you haven't discovered the vast difference between the two x
"Clearly struggle to comprehend" ? You really dont need to appologise if I know the difference or not.
It looked liked another little jab at someone (being a mod or not) who tries his best on here and doesnt deserve to be castigated .
His sources are higher than you will ever know . At most things could have changed , at the least timings could have changed. So lets leave it there eh Stu.

It doesn't tell us anything. He could have had a really busy day at work for all we know.

We really do need to stop hanging on every word of his. It's a hit embarrassing now.
I would hate that. My wife doesn't really support anyone - although she pretends to support Everton to please me. I know she doesn't really give a damn though.

You're actually quite good at what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back