Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive said from the start, its a dangerous game, things can and do change in seconds.

Its a cut throat business.

You cant bake a cake, hmmmmmmmmm cake, without breaking a few eggs.

200.gif

Why is everybody mad at The Esk?

Be mad at Everton for still being seemingly utterly clueless at transfer dealings

Should all be angry at our fraud of a manager failing to secure his targets and going after useless dreg instead I.e. Wijnaldum, Ziyech, some 18-year-old from the Eredivisie farmer's league. Martinez managed to keep Stones too ffs.

Can't wait until we lose to these amateurs tomorrow so everyone wakes up. He nearly got sacked from Southampton for goodness sake.

Maybe and please don't all go apeshit over this, but just maybe Koeman is assessing what he's actually got and sitting down with players to find out their intentions, before buying players. Which is pretty much what he said he was going to do when he signed? Some on here are behaving like the gobshites who burned Gerrard shirts when he said he was leaving the [Poor language removed]. Wind your necks in

Fair point, but have they signed anywhere else? give the guy a break, at least he has a crack, so far the only thing he has been wrong about is time frames, and as far as im concerned i dont even think mosh or ron would be able to tell anyone exact time frames either, its football!!! I feel i have information from a very good source, but i would never post it on here because of the hostility i would receive from you mugs. I know there are other lads on here like me who will just read any info passed on and appreciate it, but unfortunately their are too many clowns waiting to jump down someones throat is discourages any civil conversation about transfers. does this site have like a naughty corner or something for the bullies lol

WTFF?

Witsel nor his agent are doing themselves any great favours at present with their behaviour and demands. No doubt Koeman wanted Witsel from the beginning but it's evident that his patience is being worn thin.

I feel that Witsel has run rings around EFC over this proposed move - he has a history of such behaviour, so it has come as no surprise to many fans. I just hope that EFC learn from this mistake and target more attainable targets in future. It would appear that Chelsea have wrapped up the transfer of Kante in a matter of days, for example.

We need to make a decent signing rapidly, if only to set down a marker - already it appears that future signings will not have time to integrate with the squad and we will have yet another poor start to the season - very depressing, when we should be celebrating a bright new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back