Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused about why the esk is getting so much stick.

Is it because these deals (mata, witsel) are completely off? Or because they didn't happen today as he predicted?

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomious GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

Dignified mate. I'd just sack passing the info on if I was you, not worth the hassle.

With pleasure my son.

Jonah 2:8
Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love.

And to the heathens that dare to chastise our brother @The Esk.

@the sniderman 25:17
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Leave him alone you utter quilts!!

Amen Brother Tally

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.
Keep posting mate. Some of us really appreciate it. Don't mind the begrudgers

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise
Ive never seen you have a go. I have seen you point out contradictions. I like your posts. I like anyone who passes on what they believe to be genuine info. I'm grown up and can make my own decisions. I don't have a go at others. I laughed at some wum comments yesterday. You're right. Top post

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

Take no heed of the garbage lots have been spouting. And keep giving us the little snippets that you get :)

Regarding Witsel, don't need you to go into the detail of what's changed, but do you think that his attitude could be questionable given the way he has behaved? I'm always suspicious of players going to such poor leagues like Russia when they are approaching their prime.

Ultimately the timing isn't what's really important. It's just that we get the right players.

a9wnqx.jpg

Absolutely stunning

Tell them to feck off mate,they're all pre pubescent cyber warriors.
Mind you the school holidays are nearly here.
Good call.

Amen.

Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

@The Esk, just curious, you were absolutely confident something was going to happen today. To the best of your knowledge, what happened?

You can understand angst, this is supposed to be a revolutionary new chapter in our clubs illustrious history and nothing significant has really changed yet. The vitriol is both amusing and revolting at the same time. Mostly all blues on this forum..

*cough*cough*

Here here, Esk. Life and particularly people are unpredictable, especially when money is involved. I've absolutely no doubt you were genuine in your posts, but some people can't see the grey that lives in between the black and white.

Regarding Witsel, don't need you to go into the detail of what's changed, but do you think that his attitude could be questionable given the way he has behaved? I'm always suspicious of players going to such poor leagues like Russia when they are approaching their prime.

Witsel nor his agent are doing themselves any great favours at present with their behaviour and demands. No doubt Koeman wanted Witsel from the beginning but it's evident that his patience is being worn thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back