Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

Things change rapidly in football I hope your contacts come through for you

Either way it's Everton nothing's simple some think we have turned into barca

@The Esk Lurker here, for the most part... but I just wanted to pop my head up and say keep it coming! I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people on here who enjoy you posts and inside info. I hope certain posters don't make you think twice in future. Thank you!

Also, while I'm here, any word on other targets, all the talk seems to be on Mata and Witsel, what other names should we look for?

I've had to go back 60 pages to find the start of the meltdown and I'm still lost. Have we had confirmation that neither Mata nor Witsel are coming or is this all JUST because it didn't happen today like we had hoped/believed?

Witsel I dont think is that important to us, if this isnt on then it isn't a major loss. Not like we were 24 hours away from Butland and that went pear shaped at the last minute, Witsel really is no major deal. Yes be good to get him, be good to get the first major signing under Koeman, but no need to panic just over him not coming.

I've had to go back 60 pages to find the start of the meltdown and I'm still lost. Have we had confirmation that neither Mata nor Witsel are coming or is this all JUST because it didn't happen today like we had hoped/believed?

Are you suggesting Evertonians are fuming at something not worth fuming over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back