Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.
Disappointing you even felt the need to apologise mate. The site has become quite antagonistic in a time when us Blues should be feeling positive. Rise above my friend.

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

Alright Tony Blair.

@TheEsk you mentioned 2 players could sign today, so was the other mata?. And if so, what was the problem there?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back