Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrtallywacker can you quote something about false idols please

With pleasure my son.

Jonah 2:8
Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love.

And to the heathens that dare to chastise our brother @The Esk.

@the sniderman 25:17
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Leave him alone you utter quilts!!

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

Nothing has happened with either of them

No plans have been seen and Goodison remains untouched

Until then they do not prove there is money

http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/P...ins/Liverpool_WIP/Menus/PL.xml&DAURI=PLANNING

Unless they haven't updated their site, it seems permission hasn't been granted yet. Hence the "no progress". Why would they submit detailed plans to the council if they had no intention of doing anything?

As far as I'm concerned, Moshiri is the man we've been needing. This is his project - yes he wants to make money out of it, but the only way he is going to make money out of it is by making the project a success. From his perspective, failure is not an option.

We're signing Wijnaldum, Bony, Ziyech and Stekelenburg is our first-choice keeper.

But we'll have a boss window won't we lads, jeez some real top-class players there! /s

I've always believed in taking responsibility for one's own actions, and I'm not going to stop that now. So for the fact that transfers did not occur this week despite my claims they would, I apologise.

I'm comfortable with my sources, their knowledge and their integrity. I've said previously they and I cannot be right all the time with something that even with knowledge is still predictive and dependant upon the actions of others.

I've been on this site pretty much since the start, posting around 17,000 times, moderating for the last two years. Never in one of those posts or as a moderator have I attacked another poster, I've always tried to treat people with the respect I believe everyone deserves. So I'm a little surprised and disappointed by the actions and words of some on here both at a personal level and also (and perhaps more importantly) from the site's perspective. Through thick and thin one of the attractions of this place has been the community spirit that exists here - I haven't seen much evidence of it in recent days.

We are all Blues here, and I understand the frustration, it's something I feel as much as anyone here, but that frustration should never boil over to the behaviour we've seen here in my opinion.

To better times ahead, a more harmomiois GOT and the fulfilment of all our Everton ambitions.

nothing to apologise for mate, simple as that. Transfer gossip, articles about Everton financial status or just generally doing a good job as a mod on GOT, this place would be a worse place without your contribution.

Oh Behave x

After reading some of the comments heading your way tonight I'm gonna do something I've never done before....

People are getting blocked.

Personally glad it's taking a while, would see that as a positive over a negative. Most rushed things in life usually need repairing much earlier. Only have to look to the neighbours to see that! Since their successful years, they have gone the same way as United are now. Buy the next big name and hope they drag back the success. Everton typically don't do this and I hope we don't become this.

Feels like a new era to me, first time I've known a transfer thread that hasn't given reference to balancing debt before signings.

God bless, Esk. Hopefully we can all put this day's madness behind us and look forward to a great summer followed by an even better season. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back