Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica came 3rd in a 3 horse race with title wins sandwiching him.

Valencia-- everyone bar mata it seems hated him and would have got a champs league team relegated.

AZ -- booted after being given what most people thought was a last chance.

The one place i think hes done well is feyenoord with no money same as saints...

Hes regularly fallen out with top players and i think its going to be interesting to see him work with stars if he manages to sign any...

Not a bad CV, you must admit even if you do seem to have an agenda against him

Benfica came 3rd in a 3 horse race with title wins sandwiching him.

Valencia-- everyone bar mata it seems hated him and would have got a champs league team relegated.

AZ -- booted after being given what most people thought was a last chance.

The one place i think hes done well is feyenoord with no money same as saints...

Hes regularly fallen out with top players and i think its going to be interesting to see him work with stars if he manages to sign any...

So in your classification of him as not a decent manager you're ignoring his two most recent jobs with teams most like our own in terms of expectations? You're strange.

I admire your faith but that is all it seems to be at the moment. We want to believe we have a Man City like budget but this is at odds with our lack of spending thus far so the 'we can't spend really big due to wages problem' allows us to continue to believe what is attractive to us in the face of contradictory evidence.
I've no doubt we've the biggest budget we've ever had as it was promised to Koeman before he signed. I expect we'll make some big signings but, all the evidence is, it's not going to exceed a positive net spend of 100 mill. Still fantastic compared to where we were though.
I don't think we're anywhere close to man city, probably around about (hopefully higher) the R.S or Spurs kind of level, so I think we still have to be pretty clever how we spend it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back