Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big improvement in this thread today, well done. Most of you are having reasonable discussions including speculation but with realism and not quoting jarg sources as definites.

It gives me hope for the future of GOT and all your virginities.
That's no way to talk about The Esk.

Agree with the rest of the post though.

Its interesting to see that when the side back on one side presses up into the attack, the other side back doesnt go out wide, but instead stays back but tucks inside, to almost make a 3rd CB. This also means when they ball is switched around, hes closer to the center of the field, and instead the wing on that side comes back for the ball in the wide space. Definitely far different tactic from Koeman.

He's stated that he wants to evaluate the squad and in particular the young players in his squad, in Austria. How would he have known about the talent within our academy before he got here, as Martinez barely played them.
He's obviously identified witsel and koulibaly as top targets. As it stands neither has joined other clubs, so we are still in with a chance of netting these top targets. If not he will move onto other targets. Im as frustrated as anyone no one has been brought in, but koeman has identified the players he wants it up to the club to finalise the deals. To suggest he isn't a decent manager is plainly wrong, his record suggests otherwise.

Out of interest, why does Koemans CV record suggest hes a decent manager?

Big improvement in this thread today, well done. Most of you are having reasonable discussions including speculation but with realism and not quoting jarg sources as definites.

It gives me hope for the future of GOT and all your virginities.

For Christ's sake, will you shut up.

We don't have a #1 keeper. Theres no way Stekelenberg or Robles are that. Like was said a few pages ago, keeper should have been the #1 priority as soon as he got here.

Exactly he even said he wanted 3 keepers so why on earth not inmediately go for a top notch keeper to show the squad were after quality and entice other players to join.....and most importantly to get familiar with the defenders.

Ajax with a team which should walk the league including IBRA lol.

Benfica -- he won the equivilent of the charity shield

Valencia - widely reported that the players went against him to win the copa del rey while on their way to relegation.

AZ -- how long was he there before he was sacked

My moment has arrived.

This was your moment mate, all downhill from there.

Me too mate. Had a relapse last year after getting wrecked after the match with Fox. Came home and double dropped. Came round dancing in me mar's shed at 5am with my bluetooth headphones on and smoking one of me mar's ciggies.

It's always there mate, it never goes away.

Ajax with a team which should walk the league including IBRA lol.

Benfica -- he won the equivilent of the charity shield

Valencia - widely reported that the players went against him to win the copa del rey while on their way to relegation.

AZ -- how long was he there before he was sacked

You're trying extremely hard here mate, little embarrassing. You're skipping his PSV league win, he still won a cup with Benfica, Valencia & AZ regardless of if the players liked him. Back-to-back record points totals in the PL for Southampton.

I know you don't like him but you're staring facts in the face and opining fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back