Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats worrying me is there are no strong links even being reported by the media. Now i understand the media are full of poo sometimes but Sky Sports is always onto some activity happening and especially near the end, look at Kante, Jansenn, Mane, ibe, mkhitaryan, townsend, etc..... Surely if anything was happening late on in negoatations they would be onto something.

You sure about that? Based on what? Now have 2 keepers in first team squad. Would love a Forster or Hart or Leno but it appears that it won't happen !
It's been said (because I don't follow Koeman's career too closely) that he likes having 3 keepers. Can only imagine Stekelenberg is the 3rd choice.

i'm trying to remember a recent new member who was actually positive. Every time i stick someone on ignore it looks like they've joined up in the last week.

Most are a bunch of sad sad liverpool fans who won't be so chirpy in a couple of months time, or the evertonian new wave supporters are impatient children. Stop getting so irate about every passing day, a signing coming in today won't make a difference to them coming in tomorrow.

Also way too many posters on here trying too hard to wind up fellow blues. It's way too obvious, not every single post has to be overboard negativity - terrible fishing.

Misery loves company.............. unfortunately it's been difficult to weed through the posts for any positivity.

Think we maybe going with what we got, been some video clips doing the rounds of our youngsters scoring goals in training lately, maybe they will be like new signings!

yep, and no doubt we'll make a few cracking signings and we'll barely see a peep out of most people.

Yep i'm upbeat this time last season we'd signed Del and Cleverley and telling Chelsea to do one on Stones and most of us fully expecting us to challenge for Europe.

Same squad give or take with new and improved manager which will turn out to be the biggest signing of the summer, no matter how much we spend.

A couple of quality additions, one of the youngsters doing a Delle Ali and Barkley finding his mojo and I'd be happy

Whats worrying me is there are no strong links even being reported by the media. Now i understand the media are full of poo sometimes but Sky Sports is always onto some activity happening and especially near the end, look at Kante, Jansenn, Mane, ibe, mkhitaryan, townsend, etc..... Surely if anything was happening late on in negoatations they would be onto something.

I agree with this. My impression is we might lack a little bit of know-how on how to conduct high end transfers, especially with foreign clubs. That´s probably why Moshiri really wanted a top football director in early, just as Abramovich brought Peter Kenyon in from Man Utd a decade ago.
At the moment it seems like we´ve got no idea on where we stand with our targets, everything seems to be up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back