Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe the squad isn't actually as broken as some think. One or two signings, no transfers out and the tutelage of a manager with a plan b and the understanding of how to defend and we are probably in a good place. Outrageous I know but Koeman might fancy what he's currently got to work with !?

Maybe, just maybe the squad isn't actually as broken as some think. One or two signings, no transfers out and the tutelage of a manager with a plan b and the understanding of how to defend and we are probably in a good place. Outrageous I know but Koeman might fancy what he's currently got to work with !?
Mate we stil have kone and F in Mcgeady.

I think what you're trying to say is:

"We'll go with what we've got"

Nothing is obvious about targets at this stage. If you think different then you are deluding yourself. I don't suggest he isn't a decent manager. I think he's very good and the speed at which he improved VVD was impressive. I just think we should have had players in by now. At the very least a GK.
Well meeting representatives of witsel and koulibaly is pretty obvious to me that he has obvious targets. That is me stating facts as opposed to be deluded. Whether we get those deals finalised is another thing. Hence why I think the club are so desperate to get a DOF in place.

Even our first 11 has a few serious holes that need plugged. GK, CDM, No 10. We have no effective backups for a number of other positions. At the moment our squad is both poor and unbalanced.

Well meeting representatives of witsel and koulibaly is pretty obvious to me that he has obvious targets. That is me stating facts as opposed to be deluded. Whether we get those deals finalised is another thing. Hence why I think the club are so desperate to get a DOF in place.
Where is the evidence we have met their representatives? Because some website reported it? Please. As for Koulibaly. He is Chelsea's No 1 target. Isn't it far more likely his agent is just using our name to get him higher wages or Napoli more money?

How many deals drag on for weeks. Most you hear of and then are done within a few days or a week tops. It's very rare they drag on and we end up getting them.

Where is the evidence we have met their representatives? Because some website reported it? Please. As for Koulibaly. He is Chelsea's No 1 target. Isn't it far more likely his agent is just using our name to get him higher wages or Napoli more money?

How many deals drag on for weeks. Most you hear of and then are done within a few days or a week tops. It's very rare they drag on and we end up getting them.
A direct question for you.
How much do you believe we will spend in this window ?

i'm trying to remember a recent new member who was actually positive. Every time i stick someone on ignore it looks like they've joined up in the last week.

Most are a bunch of sad sad liverpool fans who won't be so chirpy in a couple of months time, or the evertonian new wave supporters are impatient children. Stop getting so irate about every passing day, a signing coming in today won't make a difference to them coming in tomorrow.

Also way too many posters on here trying too hard to wind up fellow blues. It's way too obvious, not every single post has to be overboard negativity - terrible fishing.

What do you want the club to do? Come out and tell us every time they meet a club or player? I actually prefer us not being like West Ham thanks

We don't have a #1 keeper. Theres no way Stekelenberg or Robles are that. Like was said a few pages ago, keeper should have been the #1 priority as soon as he got here.

We don't have a #1 keeper. Theres no way Stekelenberg or Robles are that. Like was said a few pages ago, keeper should have been the #1 priority as soon as he got here.

You sure about that? Based on what? Now have 2 keepers in first team squad. Would love a Forster or Hart or Leno but it appears that it won't happen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back