Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it looking likely?
Mid July. Pre-season friendlies about to start. Other teams are finalizing their squads. Do you seriously think we are going to blow 150m (100m plus Stones) in the next month?

We may sign one or two players like we always do at the lower end of the scale but that's a lot of money and larger transfers normally take longer. There's just more logistics involved plus it's harder to get those players out of their existing clubs so again it makes it more unlikely to be done later in the window.

Ai, I feel this knowledge will be of helping:

Do things quickly, don’t delay when you are ask to do something. Otherwise you wife will have a lengthy hard labor.

Considering we have a set amount of money which hasn't been confirmed and are chasing players who may or may not want to come here , and considering previous windows where we sign late or sign crap constantly.

I'd personally just wait to see what happens rather than throw a hissy fit.

I mean even if the info was wrong , made the window more positive for once, just like the same source of info made the end of martinez reign less painful to watch.

Listen we will sign players we want and when we agree wages fees etc. And players who wanna play for us, if all you moaners are Guna moan for the sake of it or slate posters who have only posted what they have been told, then your a saddo. " I told ya so " er what do u get by Sayin that? Grow up support your club and stop being a bitch
That's us told. We aren't moaning. We are discussing the club and the prospects of this window and this season.

Should all be angry at our fraud of a manager failing to secure his targets and going after useless dreg instead I.e. Wijnaldum, Ziyech, some 18-year-old from the Eredivisie farmer's league. Martinez managed to keep Stones too ffs.

Can't wait until we lose to these amateurs tomorrow so everyone wakes up. He nearly got sacked from Southampton for goodness sake.

I thought Southampton finished just 3 points off a Champions League place? Why then would they want to sack him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back