Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly he even said he wanted 3 keepers so why on earth not inmediately go for a top notch keeper to show the squad were after quality and entice other players to join.....and most importantly to get familiar with the defenders.

How do you know it isn't his priority?

He tells Kenwright/Moshiri/Elstone/whoever which players he wants, he has absolutely nothing to do with the pursuit of said players

Once the DoF is in place,that process becomes different again

It could easily be, for all we know, that we want a DoF in place before we go after a lot of these targets and the hold up is because we want the DoF doing the negotiations etc

Ajax with a team which should walk the league including IBRA lol.

Benfica -- he won the equivilent of the charity shield

Valencia - widely reported that the players went against him to win the copa del rey while on their way to relegation.

AZ -- how long was he there before he was sacked
Please don't start this again! We get it, you're not a fan of the new manager!

You're trying extremely hard here mate, little embarrassing. You're skipping his PSV league win, he still won a cup with Benfica, Valencia & AZ regardless of if the players liked him. Back-to-back record points totals in the PL for Southampton.

I know you don't like him but you're staring facts in the face and opining fluff.

Ajax he had the best team in the league at PSV the players stopped playing for him and they only won as the other teams lost on the last day of the season...

Look up his record at Benfica, Valencia, PSV and AZ and have a read of how he got on...

How do you know it isn't his priority?

He tells Kenwright/Moshiri/Elstone/whoever which players he wants, he has absolutely nothing to do with the pursuit of said players

Once the DoF is in place,that process becomes different again

It could easily be, for all we know, that we want a DoF in place before we go after a lot of these targets and the hold up is because we want the DoF doing the negotiations etc

If thats the case then it doesnt take 2 weeks to sign a keeper or for someone to break the news that we made a bid

Ajax he had the best team in the league at PSV the players stopped playing for him and they only won as the other teams lost on the last day of the season...

Look up his record at Benfica, Valencia, PSV and AZ and have a read of how he got on...

I have; he's won leagues and/or cups at most of his clubs. Took Feyenoord beyond their reaches their too.

Re: player revolts I couldn't really care less since none of us were there to know what happened if anything.

Give up - he's decent.

I have; he's won leagues and/or cups at most of his clubs. Took Feyenoord beyond their reaches their too.

Re: player revolts I couldn't really care less since none of us were there to know what happened if anything.

Give up - he's decent.

Benfica came 3rd in a 3 horse race with title wins sandwiching him.

Valencia-- everyone bar mata it seems hated him and would have got a champs league team relegated.

AZ -- booted after being given what most people thought was a last chance.

The one place i think hes done well is feyenoord with no money same as saints...

Hes regularly fallen out with top players and i think its going to be interesting to see him work with stars if he manages to sign any...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back