Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry I take back what I said, I am happy with signings of Sambou, Stekelenburg and Gibson renewal

God it is like a witch-hunt in here, first itks get hammered then people with different opinions

Got called a kopite yesterday for suggesting Morgan is better than Besic..

So sorry I take back what I said, I am happy with signings of Sambou, Stekelenburg and Gibson renewal

God it is like a witch-hunt in here, first itks get hammered then people with different opinions

Perhaps you should go outside a find a girl to kiss or something.

You seem a bit wound up.

Going off ITK's some are saying we are being messed around by Witsel hard to believe what is right anymore

A lot of conflicting reports

not really conflicting reports though is it. You either believe what they say or you don't and you wait until news is posted on the official website with the player holding up a nice £9.95 scarf

If Witsel or his agents are being tits then I'm sure we will move onto someone else.

I am hoping the likes of Witsel, Koulibaly etc are not just using our interest to lure CL-type clubs. Should we perhaps be targeting players on the next level down, to avoid being gazumped? I know we can compete financially but it's looking like those players are looking for something in addition to high salaries. We could still get high quality signings, just not ones at the very top level at the moment, plus we would have more chance of closing the deals.

If you're not a kopite, I'm fairly sure you've invested heavily in domestos and are trying to drum up sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back