Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we sign Pione Sisto for our left side. He played well against Southampton last year so Koeman should be aware of him.

Mourinhio had the best team at Chelsea and won it as well as having them bottom half of the table, you didn't have a problem with him as our manager.

Koeman has a good record, whichever way you look at it. He had some failures, so did Mourinhio, he lost to Barca in a two horse race, does that make him bad?
Mourinho had one failure, last season.

Apart from that he either won or came 2nd in every season apart from one when he was 3rd. Let's not compare Mourinho with Koeman. Mourinho is one of the greats.

What? Players play for their clubs right before moves all the time. Pienaar is a good example before he came back to us from Spurs.

We moved for Pienaar extremely late though. Talk of Begovic was a couple of weeks ago if not longer, if there was a move on the cards to us, he wouldn't be starting in a game for Chelsea.

Dont think Chelsea would even want to sell, very good understudy for Courtious

Anyone else feel like this is gong badly wrong, nothing seams to be happening we have 30 days before prem starts and don't even have a goal keeper, new CB or looking like we are signing anyone

His head will be on my wall, I claim this kopite head and called it yesterday.

Arrrrrggghhhhhhj!!!!

I think we will announce a major signing by Monday evening.

Not much was ever going to happen when the 1st team was in Austria was it? I imagine alot of bids put out, but in terms of actual discussions etc. Surely that will pick up when back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back