Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
he-had-a-mexican-standoff-over-a-bed-offers-to-cuddle-photo-u1.jpg

Oh yes.

Ace times. Me and my dad (who as a teenager saw Eusèbio get the sht kicked out of him at Goodison in 1966) have been following Everton together for a long time and we can hardly contain our excitement atm. Something real might actually happen to bring this great club back to it´s proper place, finally.

Walks in suited and booted in my new triple layer 100%ish moan/wum/nutter resistant gear expecting to try it out...lo and behold a positive post! Good on you mate!...walks out and sure to try it out on any other thread as sure as eggs is eggs they are all around :) Coyb

Guys you can say what you want about sources but the only true source we had is sadly no longer with us.

@Angel Delight's mate was the best source in the UK. He served under three Manchester United managers and told him EVERYTHING. He was the real deal. But sadly you lot hounded him from our midst with your nasty jibes and hurtful remarks.

SHAME ON YOU ALL

Guys you can say what you want about sources but the only true source we had is sadly no longer with us.

@Angel Delight's mate was the best source in the UK. He served under three Manchester United managers and told him EVERYTHING. He was the real deal. But sadly you lot hounded him from our midst with your nasty jibes and hurtful remarks.

SHAME ON YOU ALL

His source was quite literally Ryan Giggs.

Some monumental cockwombles posting in here. The very reason that a long list of lads who have known or heard things no longer post here. Pass on info in the best of faith and get slaughtered when it's not word for word exactly how it was told.

Bellends

Who exactly are you referring to?

It's quite remarkable that we have only signed Stekelemburg up till this moment.
It's quite interesting too how quiet things have gone on many players that were heavily linked before. Everton is running tight ship atm.

Floodgates will open soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back