Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows mate? Esk seems sure so you can take him at his word. I'd prefer to see something more concrete but that's the pessimist in me. I think the show transfer rumour thing is largely media driven shitshow at the moment.

During the Euros the club made Zenit and Witsel an offer which was was accepted with a view to completing after Witsel's holidays. That is known and accepted by a number of people.

During the Euros the club made Zenit and Witsel an offer which was was accepted with a view to completing after Witsel's holidays. That is known and accepted by a number of people.
This fellas had a history of messing around potential suitors.if he comes he'll be agitating fora move by January

I agree that we will have some money to splash and it's ace. Who truly knows about the transfer ins and outs at the club? It's sensitive information in a highly competitive market.

You've got the right approach to wait and see until they have a moody Everton shirt on in front of the mad blue tiles at Finch Farm.

Until then it's better to chill some and enjoy summer.

Oh yes.

Ace times. Me and my dad (who as a teenager saw Eusèbio get the sht kicked out of him at Goodison in 1966) have been following Everton together for a long time and we can hardly contain our excitement atm. Something real might actually happen to bring this great club back to it´s proper place, finally.

I'm not going to name sources, you'll have to trust me or not.

mddg.gif

Oh yes.

Ace times. Me and my dad (who as a teenager saw Eusèbio get the sht kicked out of him at Goodison in 1966) have been following Everton together for a long time and we can hardly contain our excitement atm. Something real might actually happen to bring this great club back to it´s proper place, finally.
Eusebio ? What happens mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back