Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not be much point to you mate, but me, I want us to hold out for an extra £10m on the fee, an extra £5m for every trophy won with Stones in the side, 15% of any sell-on fee, a promise to gift us 6 points next season, and a Christmas hamper for every Everton supporter.

we'd definitely get a load of bandwagoners just in it for the hampers

I'm not sure how that means people need to be moaning and slating the club for not doing what they should be doing when all the evidence they have is that we haven't yet signed anybody.

NEWSFLASH: it's four weeks before we even play a league game and six weeks until the window closes.
Everyone has different hopes as to how we improve, but we all want the desired outcome of having a better squad. If people are being impatient let them be, I think we need to be patient and respect its a difficult job getting the right players in.

i wonder if it's all but agreed, just the details need to be ironed out, but we won't to bring in a couple of people first before letting him go, just so it doesn't send out the wrong message to people.

Could be true that, but I think having nothing of any note coming in so far also sends out the wrong message.

May not be much point to you mate, but me, I want us to hold out for an extra £10m on the fee, an extra £5m for every trophy won with Stones in the side, 15% of any sell-on fee, a promise to gift us 6 points next season, and a Christmas hamper for every Everton supporter.

You mean like we held out with Lescott and got off to a terrible start to he season, yeah we dont want to do sell him cheap but by the sounds of it we are getting offered way to much already for him as it is, we know he is going, get it done. It not just about that sale but also about getting players in now so we can get ready for what is going to be a tough start to the season.

i.dailymail.co_.ukipix2016071518364F1AE100000578-0-image-a-1_1468604296809-f22116f6b360900033f264cf4356107bf736f54c-1050x600.jpg

will beef do?
£430k if he finishes Third.
Incredible.

Anyway, back on topic.

People have to remember, that Ronald only has seen some of the players for two weeks. The players from the Euro's aren't back yet. He at least history assess the players before he starts to buy.

Wouldnt it be the most Evertom thing ever for Koeman to realize that our youth are boss and revamp the team using them instead of spending loads of money?

That would be the most Everton thing ever though. When we finally have enough money to compete with the big boys we don't need it because it our youth is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back