Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get Stones sold ASAP, ideally first thing Monday morning. No point in us dragged out the sale, likewise we need to get our players in soon as we can, waiting to the season starts to do any business would be a amateurish mistake.

i wonder if it's all but agreed, just the details need to be ironed out, but we won't to bring in a couple of people first before letting him go, just so it doesn't send out the wrong message to people.

i wonder if it's all but agreed, just the details need to be ironed out, but we won't to bring in a couple of people first before letting him go, just so it doesn't send out the wrong message to people.

It does send out the wrong message which is why we needed to get our act together early and get deals done.

This is going to end up as right cluster muck if we don't pull our finger out starting tomorrow.

Walsh just got dead spawny with a few lucky transfers who produced in an utter jarg season last year.

Vault me.

He is flavour of the month it reminds me of when Newcastle got a couple of good players from the French league then finished fifth and Alan Carr's dad who found them was proclaimed as the second coming of scouting.

I'm hoping the lads we bring in are battlers.

We've lost some grim players, but old heads in the dressing room do have merits.

I'd love us to get in some meatheads who are vocal and passionate. Need to really get a spine in our team.

State of all of the people in this thread saying what the club needs to do to get players in, as if any of them have had any dealing with football transfers outside of Football Manager.

We've lost some grim players, but old heads in the dressing room do have merits.

I'd love us to get in some meatheads who are vocal and passionate. Need to really get a spine in our team.

i read that as methheads haha we do have a very young team though and don't seem to be linked with anyone with experience, which is worrying.

i.dailymail.co_.ukipix2016071518364F1AE100000578-0-image-a-1_1468604296809-f22116f6b360900033f264cf4356107bf736f54c-1050x600.jpg

will beef do?

i read that as methheads haha we do have a very young team though and don't seem to be linked with anyone with experience, which is worrying.
Haahah I think Koeman will notice this, Jags isn't vocal enough and not very passionate either. Fingers crossed we become stronger mentally as a unit, we've shown in the past how naive our team can be. Need some aggression and fight back.

State of all of the people in this thread saying what the club needs to do to get players in, as if any of them have had any dealing with football transfers outside of Football Manager.

Yea, because our club have been boss at that for 20years.

We pay people at the club a lot of money to get deals done.....if they cannot get it done then we should find people who can.

Or we care and realise what the team requires and have hopes that the team as it's not perfect improves in the window.

We need to get Stones sold ASAP, ideally first thing Monday morning. No point in us dragged out the sale

May not be much point to you mate, but me, I want us to hold out for an extra £10m on the fee, an extra £5m for every trophy won with Stones in the side, 15% of any sell-on fee, a promise to gift us 6 points next season, and a Christmas hamper for every Everton supporter.

Or we care and realise what the team requires and have hopes that the team as it's not perfect improves in the window.

I'm not sure how that means people need to be moaning and slating the club for not doing what they should be doing when all the evidence they have is that we haven't yet signed anybody.

NEWSFLASH: it's four weeks before we even play a league game and six weeks until the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back