Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads please be non-controversial and careful not to critisise anyone or anything. Thanks,
Yer What............ get back to Doolittle... yer push me pull me freak lol
download (100).webp

You'd sell our player of the season before Cleverley?
Yes. I can't see Barry maintaining last year's form for much longer. Cleverley is nearly 27 & Barry is 35 1/2. Barry might be the better player over the next 6 months, or maybe the next year but Cleverley will overtake him at some point. Time catches up with everyone eventually.

Yes. I can't see Barry maintaining last year's form for much longer. Cleverley is nearly 27 & Barry is 35 1/2. Barry might be the better player over the next 6 months, or maybe the next year but Cleverley will overtake him at some point. Time catches up with everyone eventually.
But those next 6 months of Barry as new players are settling are likely to be more important than whatever Cleverley's peak will be. Especially when the roster should be filled with players much better than the Clev by the time he would over take Barry as a player.

To be honest ladies and gentleman I believe this summer has been an absoloute joke. Some of the prices for the players in this day and age is a farce. We are entering a period in football were 100 million pound will get you 3 or 4 players, what happened to the days of finding Seamus Coleman for 60k or Tim Cahills for 1.5 million. Arteta cost 2.8 million. Jordan ibe just signed for Bournemouth for 15 million.

Sky has ruined football.

You seem pretty wound up for a zen master

@MoutsGoat

Now were linked to Koulibaly and Carvalho im going to re emphasise my love of Bernd Leno and Sergio Rico....

Lets see if the papers pick up on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back