Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So if an offer comes in for Mata that Man U they can't accept because he's on a plane to China. If we were in the time of boat only travel then yeah it might be a problem but this certainly does not stop this from happening.

So if an offer comes in for Mata that Man U they can't accept because he's on a plane to China. If we were in the time of boat only travel then yeah it might be a problem but this certainly does not stop this from happening.

Of course, but if we were in negotiations as we were told we were, then why would he be travelling? One can only presume that he's decided to stay at United or they have had a rethink and want to keep him.

The season starts in 24 days, I am not a bed wetter or knee jerker, but to not have signed one outfield player at this point is a bit of a mystery to me.

Of course, but if we were in negotiations as we were told we were, then why would he be travelling? One can only presume that he's decided to stay at United or they have had a rethink and want to keep him.

The season starts in 24 days, I am not a bed wetter or knee jerker, but to not have signed one outfield player at this point is a bit of a mystery to me.

You've definitely just wet the bed lad.

Or it was always agreed he would go to China with them?

If we signed 3 on August 1st would you relax then? For some reason time is exacerbated during transfer windows; days become weeks, weeks feel like months. We're not even 3 weeks into the official transfer window yet with a brand new manager.

Mata on the plane to China with United. Looks like we can file that one under BS!

If we get mata there may be 2 reasons it may take a while.
1) if they are going for pogba they may be waiting until they bring him in until they start raising funds for the pogba transfer. Similar to how we are probably waiting to sign a centre back until we sell stones
2) mourinho is known for holding on to players or loan out players to weaken oposition. He may think the less time we have with mata the weaker we will be so we may not see this until the end of the transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back