Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we signed 3 on August 1st would you relax then? For some reason time is exacerbated during transfer windows; days become weeks, weeks feel like months. We're not even 3 weeks into the official transfer window yet with a brand new manager.

I am relaxed, very relaxed! I just said it was a bit of a mystery to me.

Why when even you make a slight point about the lack of improvement in the squad thus far, do people feel the need to tell you to relax or calm down? it's just an observation!

Of course, but if we were in negotiations as we were told we were, then why would he be travelling? One can only presume that he's decided to stay at United or they have had a rethink and want to keep him.

The season starts in 24 days, I am not a bed wetter or knee jerker, but to not have signed one outfield player at this point is a bit of a mystery to me.
Darren Bent was all set to go away with Spurs just before we signed him. Just because Mata has traveled doesn't mean Utd want to keep him what was he meant to do sit at home playing on his PS4 while waiting for something to happen ?

Darren Bent was all set to go away with Spurs just before we signed him. Just because Mata has traveled doesn't mean Utd want to keep him what was he meant to do sit at home playing on his PS4 while waiting for something to happen ?

It just suggests that there is nothing imminent! Which then begs the question, is there anything in it at all.

I am relaxed, very relaxed! I just said it was a bit of a mystery to me.

Why when even you make a slight point about the lack of improvement in the squad thus far, do people feel the need to tell you to relax or calm down? it's just an observation!

Because generally any negative comment about our spending so far means said person isn't all that relaxed otherwise they wouldn't post a negative comment.

Because generally any negative comment about our spending so far means said person isn't all that relaxed otherwise they wouldn't post a negative comment.

Observation......passing comment, doesn't mean I am sat here trembling and shaking! Saying "I find it a bit of a mystery" doesn't seem that negative to me.

So as we seem to be generalising, I find the people who can't understand that to be possibly of very low intelligence.

Anyway, let's hope the arrival of Walsh will see some movement with the kick off being only 3 weeks away.

Observation......passing comment, doesn't mean I am sat here trembling and shaking! Saying "I find it a bit of a mystery" doesn't seem that negative to me.

So as we seem to be generalising, I find the people who can't understand that to be possibly of very low intelligence.

Anyway, let's hope the arrival of Walsh will see some movement with the kick off being only 3 weeks away.

Bit harsh to call me dumb mate it's not even 10am.

Seems to be a lot of talk on twitter regarding Benteke from RS, lets face it we haven't had a bad signing from the RS but I am sure this will be the first if it comes off. Don't think he has ever recovered from his injury, plus if he is no good for the RS, he not good enough for us....

Seems to be a lot of talk on twitter regarding Benteke from RS, lets face it we haven't had a bad signing from the RS but I am sure this will be the first if it comes off. Don't think he has ever recovered from his injury, plus if he is no good for the RS, he not good enough for us....

Not in a million years will we touch him for the money they want...

Used right, Benteke is an asset... LFC has never used a player like Benteke the correct way.

He not really been given a chance under Klopp but I wouldn't want to hand over 30 million to the rs for one of their flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back