Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a lot of talk on twitter regarding Benteke from RS, lets face it we haven't had a bad signing from the RS but I am sure this will be the first if it comes off. Don't think he has ever recovered from his injury, plus if he is no good for the RS, he not good enough for us....

Would take him no problem off them, but not for anything like what they would be asking for, and not for anything like the wages he is getting paid by the mugs.

Max of 15-20m for him, and as they want 30+ they can do one the bad scruffs

For his actual worth then yeah he'd be a good buy, for what they paid not a chance in hell

Yeah defo - think the cost they are requesting north of £32m is ridiculous, his asset price has drifted massively and to ask that is stupid.

If they would have used him right his cost would have gone up - but they didnt.

I think Carvalho, Koulibaly, Begovic and Haller would be an excellent way to kick start proceedings.

First two yep definately, second two not for me. I think Begovic has regressed and i seriously question the motive of him moving to chelsea to sit on the bench, considering he was at the top of his game when that happened (if not regressing).

Haller, i literally know nothing about - could be good, could be another Henan - who knows.

Morning guys, how is everyone? Still trying to come to terms with the appointment of Walsh I imagine?

Didn't have the best starts to the morning as the little one had tactically placed a lego motorbike next to the bed and I ended up with most of it embedded in my foot when I got up, my missus laughed, I nearly cried. Had a freezing cold shower this morning but the relief from the heat was short lived when I got out and immediately felt like a sweaty mess again. Was late for work but thankfully so was everyone else so I was still first in and pretended I'd been here for a while, how devious am I hey guys? lollol ;-) xx

Two women at work are wearing flimsy vest tops today so I'll probably spend most of my day thinking of reasons to go over to their desks and stare down their tops, I don't find either of them particularly attractive but boobs is boobs. I wonder if we'll play two up front this season, and if so I wonder who Koeman will get in to partner Lukaku.

Have a good day everyone.

I'd sell Barry first, then Cleverly, then Gibson before McCarthy.
And that's why you're not in charge. All four have a limited time left at Goodison, but Barry at least can be relied upon to put in several consecutive good performances, provided he is rested appropriately. Gibson can't maintain his fitness well enough to actually play, Cleverley and McCarthy are just shirt-fillers. In fact, if Gibson COULD stay fit I suspect McCarthy might not have been bought in the first place.

Bit harsh to call me dumb mate it's not even 10am.

I've always found that intelligence is not necessarily bound by time (of the short scale, certainly not within the scope of a day anyway).

Generally anyone that I meet first thing in the morning that turns out to be thicker than a whale omelette is still equally thick in the evening.

There can be a significant shift over years - my brother who was in the remedial class in junior school now has more degrees than Mr Celsius.

Not saying that you are a bit mince by the way mate just having a laugh and just couldn't see the relevance of the only 10am bit.

Hopefully everyone on GOT today can have an opinion without being battered for it and without getting the handbags out for some sparring.

Morning guys, how is everyone? Still trying to come to terms with the appointment of Walsh I imagine?

Didn't have the best starts to the morning as the little one had tactically placed a lego motorbike next to the bed and I ended up with most of it embedded in my foot when I got up, my missus laughed, I nearly cried. Had a freezing cold shower this morning but the relief from the heat was short lived when I got out and immediately felt like a sweaty mess again. Was late for work but thankfully so was everyone else so I was still first in and pretended I'd been here for a while, how devious am I hey guys? lollol ;-) xx

Two women at work are wearing flimsy vest tops today so I'll probably spend most of my day thinking of reasons to go over to their desks and stare down their tops, I don't find either of them particularly attractive but boobs is boobs. I wonder if we'll play two up front this season, and if so I wonder who Koeman will get in to partner Lukaku.

How much for the pair mate?

Can we please create a bungle thread, your daily updates brighten up my life!

And that's why you're not in charge. All four have a limited time left at Goodison, but Barry at least can be relied upon to put in several consecutive good performances, provided he is rested appropriately. Gibson can't maintain his fitness well enough to actually play, Cleverley and McCarthy are just shirt-fillers. In fact, if Gibson COULD stay fit I suspect McCarthy might not have been bought in the first place.
That's not really why I'm not in charge is it? We have a different opinion on this but it's worth noting that you're not in charge either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back