Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys, how is everyone? Still trying to come to terms with the appointment of Walsh I imagine?

Didn't have the best starts to the morning as the little one had tactically placed a lego motorbike next to the bed and I ended up with most of it embedded in my foot when I got up, my missus laughed, I nearly cried. Had a freezing cold shower this morning but the relief from the heat was short lived when I got out and immediately felt like a sweaty mess again. Was late for work but thankfully so was everyone else so I was still first in and pretended I'd been here for a while, how devious am I hey guys? lollol ;-) xx

Two women at work are wearing flimsy vest tops today so I'll probably spend most of my day thinking of reasons to go over to their desks and stare down their tops, I don't find either of them particularly attractive but boobs is boobs. I wonder if we'll play two up front this season, and if so I wonder who Koeman will get in to partner Lukaku.

Have a good day everyone.
Never mind all that I need an update on poundworld

Talk around too that we are in with Arsenal for Carlos Bacca, great player, but weren't we linked with him a couple of years ago

Would have brought him in then, and would bring him in now. Good player, lost a little bit of his magic but would we rather have Bacca or Kone and Niasse for back up

lollollol

Morning guys, how is everyone? Still trying to come to terms with the appointment of Walsh I imagine?

Didn't have the best starts to the morning as the little one had tactically placed a lego motorbike next to the bed and I ended up with most of it embedded in my foot when I got up, my missus laughed, I nearly cried. Had a freezing cold shower this morning but the relief from the heat was short lived when I got out and immediately felt like a sweaty mess again. Was late for work but thankfully so was everyone else so I was still first in and pretended I'd been here for a while, how devious am I hey guys? lollol ;-) xx

Two women at work are wearing flimsy vest tops today so I'll probably spend most of my day thinking of reasons to go over to their desks and stare down their tops, I don't find either of them particularly attractive but boobs is boobs. I wonder if we'll play two up front this season, and if so I wonder who Koeman will get in to partner Lukaku.

Have a good day everyone.

And that's why you're not in charge. All four have a limited time left at Goodison, but Barry at least can be relied upon to put in several consecutive good performances, provided he is rested appropriately. Gibson can't maintain his fitness well enough to actually play, Cleverley and McCarthy are just shirt-fillers. In fact, if Gibson COULD stay fit I suspect McCarthy might not have been bought in the first place.

Tittering away at these. I only logged on to keep abreast of transfer developments. I think we've made a boob not scouting Nepal more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back