Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a long way to go left in this window, also we've been waiting for a DoF however it is concerning there doesn't seem to be much movement by everton. Really feel we need a new keeper. Many other position we need to strengthen too. Just hope we sign a few big names though to show real intent.

I'm worried that there have been no serious links with a goalkeeper.

We can't be expecting Joel as No. 1 with Stekelenburg as No.2, surely?

I keep reading rubbish from supporters saying "Give Ronald time, he is assessing the players."

It's rubbish. Look at Man Utd. Mourinho goes in with a list of players he knows would strengthen the side and they get them in without much of a fuss.

Who actually needs time to assess the players? Any person with a brain cell or two will know which Everton player isn't good enough to play for us and which players from other teams will hugely improve our squad.

It's now 20th July. Season not far away. We haven't signed ANYONE.

It's a joke, it really is. Moshiri's billions my backside. It's all hot air.

I keep reading rubbish from supporters saying "Give Ronald time, he is assessing the players."

It's rubbish. Look at Man Utd. Mourinho goes in with a list of players he knows would strengthen the side and they get them in without much of a fuss.

Who actually needs time to assess the players? Any person with a brain cell or two will know which Everton player isn't good enough to play for us and which players from other teams will hugely improve our squad.

Oh off you go again

factually incorrect

No I am sorry, you're both right. Everything is great. We didn't finish midtable last season, we haven't got a poor defence, we aren't desperate for an engine in midfield. Everything is rosy, we've got 10 billion quid in the bank, just be patient fellow supporters we're signing Neymar, Kroos, De Gea and Banucci on deadline day.

Bring back the days of Peter Johnson, Mike Walker et al!!!! Really miss those days!!!!

lollollollollollol

I forgot we normally take the transfer windows by storm in the first 2 weeks

No I am sorry, you're both right. Everything is great. We didn't finish midtable last season, we haven't got a poor defence, we aren't desperate for an engine in midfield. Everything is rosy, we've got 10 billion quid in the bank, just be patient fellow supporters we're signing Neymar, Kroos, De Gea and Banucci on deadline day.

Am curious, did you get banned last time or just log off for a bit?

We might not have a poor defence. On paper Mori, Jags, Baines, Coleman, Galloway, Browning, Stones, look good. It may be the way RM set them up so now RK needs to look at the defensive set up before he decides whether the players are crap or the system let them down. Same with midfield...he might have other things and positions in mind for the likes of Barkley etc to see if they can adopt to his system. Patience is a virtue and RK will already have some questions answered (Naisse) and will strengthen once he knows what our players can and cannot do to fit his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back