Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry mate you will soon be breaking up from school

My son is already on school holidays as of today. The irony is, I'm probably older and more mature than you seeing as you're the one who has to resort to childish insults which have been used on internet forums since the world wide web was invented.

Grow up.

No I am sorry, you're both right. Everything is great. We didn't finish midtable last season, we haven't got a poor defence, we aren't desperate for an engine in midfield. Everything is rosy, we've got 10 billion quid in the bank, just be patient fellow supporters we're signing Neymar, Kroos, De Gea and Banucci on deadline day.
No, they're not good enough and that's not enough cash either.

So according to the rags today:
Mata told he can stay but will only play 1 in 3- surely makes a move to us more appealing...
cuco martina from southampton- could be good deal, decent yet unspectacular right back as a stop gap between coleman and kenny
more guf anout us and chelsea bidding for koulibaly

To be fair we were skint last manager changed and still signed 4 players by the first week of July.

Now we are rich and aren't signing anyone.

Last summer yes, we where quick off the blocks... how many summers before did we wait to sign players??

Jesus, some summers we bought 1 or 2 if we where lucky. How many windows did we go without signing anyone again?

We should really be drilled to be a little more patient in the transfer windows, its frustrating, but more often then not every transfer window is.

Will be massively underwhelmed if we sign Begovic

Chelsea are reportedly on the verge of signing AC Milan goalkeeper Diego Lopez on a free transfer, with back-up stopper Asmir Begovic poised to join Everton.

According to Calciomercato, the Spanish goalkeeper has reached an agreement to terminate his deal with Milan – which had been due to expire in the summer of 2018.

The former Real Madrid keeper, 34, has reportedly agreed a €1million severance package with the Rossoneri ahead of a free transfer move to Stamford Bridge.

Lopez will reportedly join the Blues on an initial one-year deal, which will see him earn around €2million per season and provide cover and competition for Chelsea’s No 1 Thibaut Courtois.

Asmir-Begovic.jpg

The report adds that Chelsea are in the hunt for a new back-up keeper after agreeing to the £8million sale of Begovic to Everton. The Toffees have been in the market for a new stopper this summer following Tim Howard’s return to America.

Begovic joined Chelsea in an £8million deal from Stoke last summer and managed 17 Premier League starts for the club. However, he reportedly became disillusioned at losing his starting spot to Courtois, despite some indifferent performances from the Belgian and has asked to be allowed the chance to speak to Ronald Koeman’s side.

So according to the rags today:
Mata told he can stay but will only play 1 in 3- surely makes a move to us more appealing...
cuco martina from southampton- could be good deal, decent yet unspectacular right back as a stop gap between coleman and kenny
more guf anout us and chelsea bidding for koulibaly

Mata is happy with playing Europa League and Cup games, plus he will fill in for injuries or suspensions. He's already sorted all of this with Mourinho and is staying at Man Utd.

You'll all believe me when transfer window is over and he's still there.

My son is already on school holidays as of today. The irony is, I'm probably older and more mature than you seeing as you're the one who has to resort to childish insults which have been used on internet forums since the world wide web was invented.

Grow up.
You've got to be at least 40 with a name and grav like that. Anyone younger knows it tastes bloody awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back