Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two women at work are wearing flimsy vest tops today so I'll probably spend most of my day thinking of reasons to go over to their desks and stare down their tops, I don't find either of them particularly attractive but boobs is boobs. I wonder if we'll play two up front this season, and if so I wonder who Koeman will get in to partner Lukaku.

Have a good day everyone.

It's not even 11am and we have the quote of the day :D

Wednesday today, Thursday tomorrow and then Friday..........

Remember what happened on this forum last Friday it was absolute bonkers but so addictive and entertaining.

Heads everywhere.

I've always found that intelligence is not necessarily bound by time (of the short scale, certainly not within the scope of a day anyway).

Generally anyone that I meet first thing in the morning that turns out to be thicker than a whale omelette is still equally thick in the evening.

There can be a significant shift over years - my brother who was in the remedial class in junior school now has more degrees than Mr Celsius.

Not saying that you are a bit mince by the way mate just having a laugh and just couldn't see the relevance of the only 10am bit.

Hopefully everyone on GOT today can have an opinion without being battered for it and without getting the handbags out for some sparring.

I was implying it's not even 10am and I'm already getting abused not it's not even 10am wait for my brain to wake up.

I'd like to say my intelligence shines at all hours of the day.

Imagine having both Koulibaly and Carvalho in our defensive half, two absolute brutes, both built like trucks. I would not want to be an opposition foward told to dribble at those two.

I had a look at Koulibaly's "highlights" on Youtube last night - what struck me is he seems to do an awful lot of sliding tackles. I wonder if he'd be a card magnet in the Prem.

It just suggests that there is nothing imminent! Which then begs the question, is there anything in it at all.

I think sometimes transfers can be like a game of poker. If Man utd have left Mata at home, they have essentially then "shown their hand", they want rid of him. By taking him away, it suggests they are happy to keep him and that anyone who wants to take him has to come up with a good bid.

We could still have a bid accepted for him and he could fly home to complete it, before their tour is over.

His source was quite literally Ryan Giggs.

It isn't Ryan Giggs. But it doesn't matter, Juan isn't coming :(

It's my fault for not wanting him, I got what I deserved. I'd take him, ANYONE, in a heartbeat now.

I was implying it's not even 10am and I'm already getting abused not it's not even 10am wait for my brain to wake up.

I'd like to say my intelligence shines at all hours of the day.

And long may it shine mate - like I said, I was just having a laugh and trying to lighten the mood !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back