Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading rubbish from supporters saying "Give Ronald time, he is assessing the players."

It's rubbish. Look at Man Utd. Mourinho goes in with a list of players he knows would strengthen the side and they get them in without much of a fuss.

Who actually needs time to assess the players? Any person with a brain cell or two will know which Everton player isn't good enough to play for us and which players from other teams will hugely improve our squad.

It's now 20th July. Season not far away. We haven't signed ANYONE.

It's a joke, it really is. Moshiri's billions my backside. It's all hot air.
groundhog day has returned..........

Never really had massive hopes for the next season, a stable top-half finish and a run in the cups would be the perfect platform to build on in the coming years.

It's not as if we desperately need reinforcements, we have a very good squad of players at our disposal.

True true.

I think I just see Begovic as a very mid table goalkeeper.

I see what you mean pal, last season at stoke he was poor, and struggled at chelsea season just gone. Before that though i had always rated him, maybe he needs a chalenge like us, or maybe he just got found out, id like a different keeper to Begovic though

I see what you mean pal, last season at stoke he was poor, and struggled at chelsea season just gone. Before that though i had always rated him, maybe he needs a chalenge like us, or maybe he just got found out, id like a different keeper to Begovic though

Just question his motives of moving from first team football to what he must have known was warming the bench, he was NEVER starting over Courtois...

When a first team keeper does that it tends to mean they are on the way down.

Begovic falls into the "could do much worse" category. He was highly-rated at Stoke and with regular games should get back to being one of the better keepers in the league. I think he realises that joining Chelsea was a big mistake, and it's not good that he was doing so seemingly happy to be Courtois' understudy, but that could work in our favour if he got his hunger back.

I keep reading rubbish from supporters saying "Give Ronald time, he is assessing the players."

It's rubbish. Look at Man Utd. Mourinho goes in with a list of players he knows would strengthen the side and they get them in without much of a fuss.

Who actually needs time to assess the players? Any person with a brain cell or two will know which Everton player isn't good enough to play for us and which players from other teams will hugely improve our squad.

It's now 20th July. Season not far away. We haven't signed ANYONE.

It's a joke, it really is. Moshiri's billions my backside. It's all hot air.

The like on this post is genius. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back