Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ridiculous now,we should have a signing done and dusted now

Clubs are all doing business at such a fast rate around us and we do nothing.

My worry is Moshiri doesn't want to use his own money but use either the Stones or Lakaku fees for new players.

Only have to see rich owners like jack Walker Abramovich and Mansour splashing the cash as soon as they bought their respected clubs,hell even Randy Lerner was splashing the cash straight away at Villa.

If everyone else was rapid in their movements then Stones would be gone by now surely?

I doubt he's waiting to use money made from players as that would be needed to replace those players, he knows the game and he'll know how difficult it would be to replace Lukaku's goals.

I think people get this impression that Moshiri is just a random billionaire that bought the club knowing nothing about the game, chances are he'll know it better than most of us, he knows the squad needs investment and he'll know that replacing Stones and Lukaku won't be easy or cheap

If everyone else was rapid in their movements then Stones would be gone by now surely?

I doubt he's waiting to use money made from players as that would be needed to replace those players, he knows the game and he'll know how difficult it would be to replace Lukaku's goals.

I think people get this impression that Moshiri is just a random billionaire that bought the club knowing nothing about the game, chances are he'll know it better than most of us, he knows the squad needs investment and he'll know that replacing Stones and Lukaku won't be easy or cheap

Aye, if anything the Stones deal is being held up by us ensuring we have a suitable replacement before allowing him to leave.

Carvalho, Witsel or Begovic most likely in next day or so you'd think, Sissoko's a fresh link, Mata's in China, Koulibaly linked to Stones leaving. Be nice if the first signing was someone obviously boss, but right out of left field.

Funny you should say that, I've just spotted James Rodriguez destroying an all you can eat breakfast at Toby Carvery.

Probably nothing in it though.

Getting ridiculous now,we should have a signing done and dusted now

Clubs are all doing business at such a fast rate around us and we do nothing.

My worry is Moshiri doesn't want to use his own money but use either the Stones or Lakaku fees for new players.

Only have to see rich owners like jack Walker Abramovich and Mansour splashing the cash as soon as they bought their respected clubs,hell even Randy Lerner was splashing the cash straight away at Villa.

It's not getting ridiculous though is it?

Nah, It can't be that. Moshiri has come in, Spent money removing Martinez, Spent again getting Koeman in, Spent again on Steve-o. I genuinely believe we have only seriously started with the window.
Ron was on holiday, Squad out for Euro's and holidays. This is Ron's first Season with us...How in the heck should he know who we want until he's spent time with them.
He also already stated he works with a DOF previously. I recon were gunna start seeing movement very soon now. All squad back, skills been assessed and I believe the targets he wants, He will be given backing to get them. Whether the targets want to come to us is a different matter though.

Why does everyone want us to panic and spend immediately. Surely it's acceptable that a new manager assess his team before completing transfers?

Everton, Moshiri and Koeman have absolutely nothing to so with the frustration/stress/anger that a lot of people on here are feeling - you're all doing it to yourselves.

There was a time when so many would be looking forward to the vaulting over the next few weeks but there's just been so many people losing the rag that it seems like far too much effort.
The vaults will be a fruitful playground sometime soon, the blood will flow.

Nah, It can't be that. Moshiri has come in, Spent money removing Martinez, Spent again getting Koeman in, Spent again on Steve-o. I genuinely believe we have only seriously started with the window.
Ron was on holiday, Squad out for Euro's and holidays. This is Ron's first Season with us...How in the heck should he know who we want until he's spent time with them.
He also already stated he works with a DOF previously. I recon were gunna start seeing movement very soon now. All squad back, skills been assessed and I believe the targets he wants, He will be given backing to get them. Whether the targets want to come to us is a different matter though.

Far too rational and screaming of common sense, no place for this here.

I have some ITK info!! This actually happened.

I was watching Sheffield weds v benfica at a train station just outside Lisbon, started talking to a local who said Carvallho (sp?)will come to Everton if we big 40mil Euro.

Was so happy to be fed that kind of info.

Just passing my knowledge on.

It's been a real poor showing from Moshiri and Koeman so far. Just hope it doesn't get even worse the way things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back