Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think £30m for Mane was just fine. He scored what 11-12 goals last season, hes very fast paced, he causes alot of problems, and when we got koeman i thought mybe we could snatch him.

Fair enough, I'm glad we swerved at that price. Disagreements like this are completely normal, but thinking nothing at all has changed at Everton because we didn't sign Mane (and others) when you thought we should've isn't a proportional reaction.

Absolutely laughing at the Watched Toffee fella tagging @The Esk in all his tweet responses to the abuse he's getting. Is he expecting Esk to come in and defend him like some sort of ITK defense pact when it all goes tits up?

I've forgotten how fun these windows can be at times.

Absolutely laughing at the Watched Toffee fella tagging @The Esk in all his tweet responses to the abuse he's getting. Is he expecting Esk to come in and defend him like some sort of ITK defense pact when it all goes tits up?

What if they are one in the same person....

Hes not tagging The Esk in nothing. Hes replying to threads what people have The Esk tagged into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back