Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i'm sick of people saying it takes time, there's no rush, blah blah blah. We are 3 weeks away now, and throwing a load of new players in are starting 11 is risky anyway, but throwing them together right as the season starts is just stupid. We should of had this all sorted, especially the positions we knew needs fixing from the start.

Honestly why do you log on here? This is like the only thread you visit and all the info here is on Sky Sports/Twitter already since you dismiss the "ITK's" we have. You just sound a bit angry and miserable mate; maybe just not log on here and carry on living your life whilst waiting for a yellow banner to tell you we've done some business?

This could apply to a lot of people here.

Ya, we haven't even started our business and all the other teams in the league are finished there's and have their squads ready for the upcoming season..... oh wait.

Of course it takes time for players to settle so getting them in early is better... but if you can get someone you think would be perfect for a particular role but you know you have to wait until another transfer completes first (so that the selling team has a ready made replacement or whatever).... would you not think waiting is a better option than going for someone else that does not suit our team as well?

Stones to Man City is a good example... if that's happening it's not being delayed because city are dily-dallying, it's being delayed because we're not willing to let a player move until we have a replacement signed, sealed and delivered.

What, so all our transfers are in that position.

by the way... i'm not saying this is the only reason it's taking time for our transfers to happen. Just saying that this is one of many factors that might cause the right deal to take longer than the wrong deal. there's no need to panic.

Honestly why do you log on here? This is like the only thread you visit and all the info here is on Sky Sports/Twitter already since you dismiss the "ITK's" we have. You just sound a bit angry and miserable mate; maybe just not log on here and carry on living your life whilst waiting for a yellow banner to tell you we've done some business?

This could apply to a lot of people here.

Haha what ITK's mate?. No one knows nothing. Everyweek where told players are signing and by the looks of things now things haven't even started. This is s forum and i'll visit and post my opinion as i please, but at the moment there is nothing to be positive about. Everything transfer thread people are cluching at straws.

What, so all our transfers are in that position.

Nope! I didn't say that, I'm just saying that that is one valid reason among many that may cause a delay.
That Pogba deal will have a serious domino affect once it happens - there are quite a number of other transfers that essentially depend on it.

Haha what ITK's mate?. No one knows nothing. Everyweek where told players are signing and by the looks of things now things haven't even started. This is s forum and i'll visit and post my opinion as i please, but at the moment there is nothing to be positive about. Everything transfer thread people are cluching at straws.

Yeh exactly but you only visit the transfer thread, of which we've made any... reading your pessimistic drivel isn't exactly why I log on is it. Maybe a nice little break till the season starts would do you the world of good.

Nope! I didn't say that, I'm just saying that that is one valid reason among many that may cause a delay.
That Pogba deal will have a serious domino affect once it happens - there are quite a number of other transfers that essentially depend on it.

Like?. The pogba deal has nothing to do with any players where linked with.

So everyone knows something then?

The forum has got a lot more negative this summer, but to be honest there are people on here throwing their rattles out the pram every transfer window

I remember a few seasons ago people crying that Norwich had signed van wolfskwinkl.

Patience. If we end up on the eve of the season with not a player signed then fume. But there is no need to fume yet at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back