Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried. Business will probably go right to the last day of the window. Now that Walsh is in place I expect he will identify the targets that Koeman wants to fit the team's profile for next season and that may take some time.

You don't just bull rush into the market and throw your money around ala Liberpoolfutbelklub, they need to carefully select the right players for the 1st team panel.

Koulibaly and Carvalho are for me the most exciting as they're very strong players, Koeman must have seen how weak we are at the back and in the holding midfield position so hopefully these or players similar are in first along with a top keeper.

Patience lads;)

I guess I'm not an expert on who Rakitic's agent is, but Miquel Sors, who everyone else claims is his agent, did tweet that out.

Miquel Sors is not Rakitic's agent - Arturo Canales is. However if he did go I reckon it would be to Juve to replace Pogba

Last edited:

I have to say there are quite a few neg heads signed to the forum over the summer, really bringing the ambience down.
It's a response to the relentless certainty that we're back.

Cautious optimism is fine. People that actually are ITK being certain is fine. But there are a huge chunk of people that seem to think because we have a billionaire that we're definitely back at the top table RIGHT NOW. And then they whinge when they don't get what they expect RIGHT NOW.

I'm pretty optimistic about our future. But still...it's gets a little overbearing and makes me want be negative just because it's all a bit, "It's gonna be our year!"

Patience, sanity, reason...is that too much to ask?

i wonder why a bid for stones hasnt come in yet?
If City and Pep want him (as we believe to be true) then maybe the delay is down to them planning a few departures before they eventually swoop.

For all their wealth, there's no reason to bring in a new defender to then have the likes of Mangala sat unable to play when Stones et al come in.

Demichelis has already left. Once they've started another departure then we might see some more moves in the market - the domino effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back