Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need a reality check here ladies and gents .... Unfortunately over the last 2/3 years we as a club have deteriorated under Martinez and we aren't seen as a attractive option YET. People slagging off the Stoke lad if he comes in is a bit of a joke . Koeman / Walsh have to identify players that will help us get up a level in the league and make us that attractive club we once where . People also saying there isn't any money . I would suggest the Koeman wouldn't have come to the club if there wasn't significant finds available and I'm sure Walsh wouldn't have left the league champions if there wasn't any money .. I do agree that as time goes on it is getting or should I say we as fans are gettin twitchey about no transfers in but hopefully that will be rectified this week . I still believe we are heading finally in right direction but " Rome wasn't built in a day "

Cant wait to see who arrives at meeting room 4 today for talks and whats sarnies theyl be offering

Great week this will be

Oviedo needs to go and we need to decide whether or not garbutt is going to push Baines. If he's not then he needs to go too and a younger challenger needs to be brought in to push Baines.

I say the same about Coleman he needs someone to challenge him. Browning isn't good enough and I'm not sure Connolly is at a level to do so either

Oviedo is now 26, he needs to be binned.

Think we need a reality check here ladies and gents .... Unfortunately over the last 2/3 years we as a club have deteriorated under Martinez and we aren't seen as a attractive option YET. People slagging off the Stoke lad if he comes in is a bit of a joke . Koeman / Walsh have to identify players that will help us get up a level in the league and make us that attractive club we once where . People also saying there isn't any money . I would suggest the Koeman wouldn't have come to the club if there wasn't significant finds available and I'm sure Walsh wouldn't have left the league champions if there wasn't any money .. I do agree that as time goes on it is getting or should I say we as fans are gettin twitchey about no transfers in but hopefully that will be rectified this week . I still believe we are heading finally in right direction but " Rome wasn't built in a day "
To be fair mate I don't think there's anything wrong with people saying they'd be disappointed if Arnautovic was one of our main signings but if he was don't think for a second that the fans wouldn't be completely behind him on his debut. Everyone gets a clean slate when they start, he'll just need to work hard and show his considerable talents more often than he did at Stoke for us to keep on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back