Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All getting a bit tetchy isn't it? Like a family stuck in a traffic jam on a hot day. Reckon there'll be some forum haree Karee and bans if no one signs by Friday :coffee: speaking of which wheres @chicoazul these days? Very quiet, is he in self imposed exile? this threads missing him ripping people for basing transfers on video games!!!!

We have a owner who isn't that rich in football terms,we hired a manager that has done wonders working on a budget,Steve Walsh has found some gems at Leicester for absolute peanuts,I got a feeling we might still be shopping at aldi's lads and not Harrods,time will tell.

What does it matter to you? Seriously, all you do on here is complain about the site. Either by having little digs as The Esk or complain about this banner thing. What's up next that's no good according to you? If you really have that much against it, why don't you just go and stay away. I'm sure somehow we'll manage to cope with the loss.

He dislikes seeing two of his beloved Man United players in it mate.

He also doesn't understand that it is a banner advertisement that likely this site doesn't decicde what is on the picture but rather the advertisor does.

oh and he is a bad bad smelly trogolodyte of a Manc as well

We have a owner who isn't that rich in football terms,we hired a manager that has done wonders working on a budget,Steve Walsh has found some gems at Leicester for absolute peanuts,I got a feeling we might still be shopping at aldi's lads and not Harrods,time will tell.
How many times have we been told that there is a lot of money to spend? Martinez even said it before he went, koeman has said there is a budget, why don't people actually listen?

How many times have we been told that there is a lot of money to spend? Martinez even said it before he went, koeman has said there is a budget, why don't people actually listen?

We have never been told how much.

You may be young but older fans have many reasons to doubt what the club says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back