Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was Mata, Witsel or Carvalho and seen us going for Arnoutovic I would be staying well away. If that's the level of ambition, then I wouldn't come near Everton.

But are they even coming anyway? We might get Carvalho, but chances are they other two there is nothing doing regardless of what else we do.

waiting for ssn to announce us signing a player

Ds5Obr.gif

He would improve the team massively. Far and way better than anything we currently have on the left.

To hear some people talk you would think we have a endless supply of money and just need one or two players max to be sorted for next season. So far we have managed to bring in nobody of note, we need several players and have more then one area on the pitch that needs looking at, including the left. If we get him over the next few days at least we have managed to get the ball rolling even if he isnt the big star name we have beaten one of the top 4 clubs to sign.

Someone better change the banner picture to Marko Arnautovic and Robbie Brady.

The good times are here everyone!

To hear some people talk you would think we have a endless supply of money and just need one or two players max to be sorted for next season. So far we have managed to bring in nobody of note, we need several players and have more then one area on the pitch that needs looking at, including the left. If we get him over the next few days at least we have managed to get the ball rolling even if he isnt the big star name we have beaten one of the top 4 clubs to sign.

I agree..... this change is going to take a couple of years. We are not in Europe ! If we can sign people who improve the squad AND have decent buy out clauses in this time of exaggerated transfer fees..... that's good enough for me ! I think we have the right owner / a better manager and most importantly what appears to be a decent plan to improve both on and off the field. People expecting an instant change etc.... it will be a longer road than one transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back