Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut butter and tuna toastie mate. It's so good.

family-guy-ipecac-o.gif

Someone better change the banner picture to Marko Arnautovic and Robbie Brady.

The good times are here everyone!

I get a load of grief for these kind of postings but I actually think your right! That banner is doing my head in!
Not much is broken with the squad of players we have at the moment, the only broken thing was quite rightly giving the boot (should have been before the semi final but that's another story)

I agree that getting 2 hardworking players who will give absolutely everything they have for the team each game than some blood sucking weasel who is only here because we offered more money to his agent.

Also noticed that hardly any of out targets are English or from lower leagues, I'm hoping the appointment of Walsh changes that, I think if we were to start spending inflated prices for average at best (Mata aside) then we have a very real chance of doing a Forest or Leeds.

The amount of money in football these days terrify me if I'm honest.

I get a load of grief for these kind of postings but I actually think your right! That banner is doing my head in!
Not much is broken with the squad of players we have at the moment, the only broken thing was quite rightly giving the boot (should have been before the semi final but that's another story)

I agree that getting 2 hardworking players who will give absolutely everything they have for the team each game than some blood sucking weasel who is only here because we offered more money to his agent.

Also noticed that hardly any of out targets are English or from lower leagues, I'm hoping the appointment of Walsh changes that, I think if we were to start spending inflated prices for average at best (Mata aside) then we have a very real chance of doing a Forest or Leeds.

The banner is embarrassing mate. There's just no need for it.

Players should be added to the banner as we sign them, or add a game of whack-a-mole if we don't sign them!! Would make it a bit of a dull looking banner at the moment though but Big Ron will do us proud.

It can't be any worse than last season

Last edited:

Oviedo needs to go and we need to decide whether or not garbutt is going to push Baines. If he's not then he needs to go too and a younger challenger needs to be brought in to push Baines.

I say the same about Coleman he needs someone to challenge him. Browning isn't good enough and I'm not sure Connolly is at a level to do so either

Players should be added to the banner as we sign them, or add a game of whack-a-mole if we don't sign them!! Would make it a bit of a dull looking banner at the moment though but Big Ron will do us proud.

It can't be any worse than last season
We need one world class signing to give the whole fanbase a lift.

I am sorry but arnautovic isn't that lift.

Of the players in that list that we could realsitically have got, which ones would you have wanted at Everton mate?
Tbf of the realistics on that list only Karius, Zieler, Nordveit & Janssen jump out to me. Karius & Zieler in particular - hate to say it but they've got a cracker there but they made up for it since like

Premium sport reported Juve offered Zenit 18 mill euros plus 2 mill bonus. I think all of his waiting for them hes going to realize they have no interest in paying what Zenit want.

I get the sentiment...I really do. I think though in 2016 all footballers are mercenries...it's how they have been made to act by the media, the agents and it's the opinion that it's best to sign for a top 4 team rather than go lower and earn that right to play in it..the same media who calls it "winning a free kick" "winning a penalty"....it is a shame but it's just the way of the world today.

The banner is embarrassing mate. There's just no need for it.
What does it matter to you? Seriously, all you do on here is complain about the site. Either by having little digs as The Esk or complain about this banner thing. What's up next that's no good according to you? If you really have that much against it, why don't you just go and stay away. I'm sure somehow we'll manage to cope with the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back