Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need one world class signing to give the whole fanbase a lift.

I am sorry but arnautovic isn't that lift.

And according to you neither is Mata... or Witsel etc.

Genuinely, what 'world class' player do you think Everton can currently sign. IMO, there's four teams in the league that come close to having 'world class' players - and that is City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

And according to you neither is Mata... or Witsel etc.

Genuinely, what 'world class' player do you think Everton can currently sign. IMO, there's four teams in the league that come close to having 'world class' players - and that is City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

IF the definition of World Class was 'could get into any team in the world' then honestly mate none of them have any - besides Aguerro and Ozil (maybe)

IF the definition of World Class was 'could get into any team in the world' then honestly mate none of them have any - besides Aguerro and Ozil (maybe)

I'd say De Bruyne, Aguero, Ozil, Hazard (just about) and Ibrahimovic are probably all what I'd class as 'world class' players - but it's a phrase that gets chucked about way too easily.

We finished 11th , are not in Europe , have not won a trophy for 21 years . Yes we have a fantastic history & are a great club but players want one or both of two things money and/or trophies at this time we can only offer money . So just like City did we will have to pay whatever it takes to start the ball rolling we need to change the perception of Everton in football & the press & I believe we will . Have some patience the good times are about to return & hopefully this time to stay !!

I'd say De Bruyne, Aguero, Ozil, Hazard (just about) and Ibrahimovic are probably all what I'd class as 'world class' players - but it's a phrase that gets chucked about way too easily.
I wouldn't call hazard and de bruyne world class just yet mate. Hazard had one great season and then one bad one. Needs to be more consistent, De Bruyne looked good but season cut short pretty much. If he is then you will see it under Pep this season.

Zlatan scored loads last season?

Think the stat he carries is that he has won the title in all but one season in his career, proven winner if there ever was one.

Key CL games last season - the oens that really mattered to PSG, he went missing mate, for Sweden in the Euros - missing again.

Will score a fair few but the definition of a flat track bully is Zlatan

Was world class once, but not now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back