Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues whats going on why have we made no signings with 2 weeks to go??

eLw7m.gif

Fun fact for today. If we were to sign Koulibaly for 39 mill, there would only be 2 teams in the premier league that have a more expensive player, Man City and Arsenal.

No signings today, we have a match to prepare for.
Everyone knows we don't sign players of a weekend either. May as well come back on Monday lads, give yourself a weekend off

No signings today, we have a match to prepare for.
Everyone knows we don't sign players of a weekend either. May as well come back on Monday lads, give yourself a weekend off
not sure that this is true like. We do sign players of a weekend, Mirallas was on a sunday just off the top of my head.

And the match wouldn't have anything to do with signings, now that we have walsh in charge of that.

not sure that this is true like. We do sign players of a weekend, Mirallas was on a sunday just off the top of my head.

And the match wouldn't have anything to do with signings, now that we have walsh in charge of that.
Arteta signed his a new contract was announced when Everton were in Germany for the Wolfsburg friendly. Beatty was also announced on a Sunday I believe.

Maybe somebody should ask the Esk why he knows all about Witsel, Carvalho, Mata and Koulibaby, but knows nothing about Gueye? I.e. maybe someone should ask him why he only pretends to be ITK about big name signings? :coffee::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back