Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
12_columbus_trigger_mechanism7055_18.jpg

Rather odd how none of our resident ITKs had the slightest inkling of this. They're still confident on Witsel, Mata and Carvalho though so anybody showing the slightest bit of concern is obviously an utter bell.

Now now, just because I've proved you to be lying again, no need for the personal insults.

Please be respectful.

Lying? You are the king of it. Like taking one bit of my quote and taking things out of context. You seem happy. Three days in a row it must be fun while having summer holiday off school.

Do you expect respect from other while you consistently disrespect another poster while keep winding him up (Moyes's 3rd person view). This is hypocristic. Could you please stop doing this everyday. This is beyond annoying.

Conversation ends. Fall out.

Maybe somebody should ask the Esk why he knows all about Witsel, Carvalho, Mata and Koulibaby, but knows nothing about Gueye? I.e. maybe someone should ask him why he only pretends to be ITK about big name signings? :coffee::dance:

Maybe if you've got something to say or are that concerned about it - you should ask him yourself - its not like its difficult to do now is it?

If I was ITK, I think I'd swerve giving out any info on here. What's the point?

Nothing is concrete until signed but targets are known. Might as well just wait until the window closes & leave us all in the dark.

Go to RAWK if you want to look at nonsense.

Having a joke is one thing, pages and pages of the same joke are tiresome.

Nothing is going on at the moment, what do you expect people to do?

If cracking jokes is helping them fill the time and you don't like it then log off and go read the news if its just facts and information you're after.

I never thought I'd see a worse player for Everton than Beattie but Niasse has blown him away
Remember Bill comparing Beattie to Dixie Dean when he signed?in fairness I was made up when we got him,he was fantastic for Southampton and a total dud for us unfortunately!

If I was ITK, I think I'd swerve giving out any info on here. What's the point?

Nothing is concrete until signed but targets are known. Might as well just wait until the window closes & leave us all in the dark.
This 'nothing is concrete' and 'usual caveats' stuff is madness.

It's just a licence for anybody to spout any old nonsense.

If it happens, they're ITK, if it doesn't, they're still ITK, just that 'things change'. They're right either way.

Nice work if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back