Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody should ask the Esk why he knows all about Witsel, Carvalho, Mata and Koulibaby, but knows nothing about Gueye? I.e. maybe someone should ask him why he only pretends to be ITK about big name signings? :coffee::dance:
post-27333-Anchorman-snarling-growling-sn-oELJ.gif

I once had an ITK moment involving Gary Naysmith moving to Sheffield Utd. He was on international duty with scotland and my uncle met him and chatted for an hour at the airport,he told him he was moving and posted it on Kipper,needless to say i got absolutely slated for it but a few days later he signed.
My brother has a friend who plays reserves for villa so he's going to ask about gueye, not just to see if he's coming to us but to get the view of somone who trains with him if he's any good.

How good is this Koulibaly?
I am a tad worried that we may get a fantastic amount for Stones but then splurge it all on one player who may just be another Mangala.
A bit like the RS did when they sold Torres and bought Carroll!
Is he the real deal? Apparently that other Senegal defender who plays at Anderlecht is just as good (according to his International manager) but miles less expensive.
I think I would be a bit happier if we bought in a 2 or 3 players with the Stones money instead.

What has happened to Yarmolenko?

Everyone was going on about him in January.

Has he been sucked into a black hole or something? o_O

How good is this Koulibaly?
I am a tad worried that we may get a fantastic amount for Stones but then splurge it all on one player who may just be another Mangala.
A bit like the RS did when they sold Torres and bought Carroll!
Is he the real deal? Apparently that other Senegal defender who plays at Anderlecht is just as good (according to his International manager) but miles less expensive.
I think I would be a bit happier if we bought in a 2 or 3 players with the Stones money instead.

International squads are different though mate - would you prefer Gary Cahill over John Stones?

Stones didn't play a minute but it wouldn't have changed your opinion. If Conte is a huge fan and willing to spend top money for him, and Koeman is just as keen, I'm happy to go with them on it as they know their defenders for sure.

International squads are different though mate - would you prefer Gary Cahill over John Stones?

Stones didn't play a minute but it wouldn't have changed your opinion. If Conte is a huge fan and willing to spend top money for him, and Koeman is just as keen, I'm happy to go with them on it as they know their defenders for sure.

Fingers crossed then! If we do actually get him I will put all my faith into the decision. The likes of Koeman and Conte are the professionals after all.

Lying? You are the king of it. Like taking one bit of my quote and taking things out of context. You seem happy. Three days in a row it must be fun while having summer holiday off school.

Do you expect respect from other while you consistently disrespect another poster while keep winding him up (Moyes's 3rd person view). This is hypocristic. Could you please stop doing this everyday. This is beyond annoying.

Conversation ends. Fall out.

You had to push me into it, this is what you said earlier today.

Di Marzio spouts crap and rumours. Not reliable whatsoever.

This is what you said in last summer's transfer thread, you are a walking contradiction.

Twitter is full of liars and people looking for attention. Only a few people who I believe and they are Di Marzio in Italy. Kristian Terreur and Indykalia news are trust worthy who I follow.

Schweinsteiger anybody? Just for a season or two?
Guessing I will receive mostly negative comments but I wouldn't mind seeing him in the blue shirt.

I think he will be one of those player who will look back and regret the fact that he never took his chance to push through a move to the mighty Everton FC !

Blew his chance - set the meter to show Yarmolenknotarsed.

It highlights though.

How fickle people are on here.

People flit from player to player in each window on who they want the club to sign.

Think @MoutsGoat has been one of the most consistent in who he wants to sign window to window. Of anyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back