Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen him ever tag himself or label himself as 'ITK'.

How can I rewrite history to something categorically untrue ?

He's not actually wrong is he? He's merely stated what was the situation at the time as he understood it.

Lets not call it what it isn't hey? o_O

I say. Relax.

Currently drinking tea flicking around the news channels and online looking for news. :coffee:

Not expecting any signings.

Will be pleasantly surprised if we make one today.

A good one. Hopefully.

there are signings coming before the end of the window I'm sure. Got enough on my plate without trying to guess what's going on in behind the scenes negotiations at EFC.

Utd letting Paddy McNair go, I rate this lad he could be one for the future given the right chance.Seems Maureen has no time for youth.

What the 'Anti Esks' think when they read this thread...

giphy.gif

What everyone else thinks when they read their posts...

arse.gif

It highlights though.

How fickle people are on here.

People flit from player to player in each window on who they want the club to sign.

Think @MoutsGoat has been one of the most consistent in who he wants to sign window to window. Of anyone on here.

More like each day, never mind window.

Mata and Begovic will make the window for me, anyone else will disappoint me, in the short team until I actually see them play.

Wayne Rooney spotted in Alder Hey today - yes it means nothing (not like we'd send someone for a medical at AH is it?) but seeing as rumours are flying about......there it is..... :coffee:

More like each day, never mind window.

Mata and Begovic will make the window for me, anyone else will disappoint me, in the short team until I actually see them play.

i think something fishy is going on,, ive just got fish and chips out the chippy,
seen a thread about fish on recent posts, last post in heres @chippy1722

coinsidence?? i think not, something is defo happenin lads ITK

So Monday it is lads... Or next Friday maybe lol lol lol

Or maybe the team sheet tonight will have one or two new names... Somehow doubt it though. Next week is the week!

It highlights though.

How fickle people are on here.

People flit from player to player in each window on who they want the club to sign.

Think @MoutsGoat has been one of the most consistent in who he wants to sign window to window. Of anyone on here.

I don't think the fickle thing is just on here mate and probably just a sign of the times to a large degree.

There is a growing acceptance (or understanding) that players come and go, that they show very little loyalty to one club or another, that money talks, that no one is bigger than the club etc.... I think it is this aspect that allows us to throw our hands up and say whatever, or to slag them off if that's your thing or to say we are not arsed when reality is you might be. Its just the way it is. You only have to look at the twitter feed of Villas Dr Ping or whatever he is called to see how quickly their opinions of Gana have changed now that it appears he is not theirs anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back