Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people said that if we didn't have any signings in by this Friday they'd start panicking a bit. Wonder how many are still of that opinion now?

We don't seem able to get anyone over the line, for whatever reason. These things take time, undoubtedly, but I can't be the only one that is surprised we still haven't managed to get at least Witsel sorted.
I have had faith it will all turn out sound all along.

But, I would be lying if I wasn't starting to worry a bit now.

Schweinsteiger anybody? Just for a season or two?

gJq6usgrRv60TEVArBTQ_Star%20Trek%20Knife.gif

Lots of people said that if we didn't have any signings in by this Friday they'd start panicking a bit. Wonder how many are still of that opinion now?

We don't seem able to get anyone over the line, for whatever reason. These things take time, undoubtedly, but I can't be the only one that is surprised we still haven't managed to get at least Witsel sorted.
Definitely getting a bit edgy

I think the majority are now, tbh.

Our new signings (if we make any before the season starts) will have hardly any time to bed in with their new squad.

Bit pathetic by the board imo.

They won't admit anything, will just type a "hilarious" heads fell off response.

They'll be the first to slam the laptop screens down on their illegal streams though when we limp to a mid table finish though.

I too would put myself in the slightly concerned camp. Nowhere near the meltdown camp, where you can hear the frothing-at-the-mouth lunatics from here, but still, slightly concerned.

Agreed, my head is firm, but I always earmarked this date as my panic point.

August 6th is my WTF IS GOING ON point.

And

August 10th is my OMG IT WAS ALL A LIE point.

4 in
1 out
By tonight.

The clock is ticking.

No mate.

OFF

They won't admit anything, will just type a "hilarious" heads fell off response.

They'll be the first to slam the laptop screens down on their illegal streams though when we limp to a mid table finish though.

I'm trying to get across that it doesn't have to be all or nothing though which many of here seem to think it is, it's OK and perfectly justified to be a bit concerned but not screaming fraud at Moshiri or burying your head in the sand and pretending everything will be completely fine.

Agreed, my head is firm, but I always earmarked this date as my panic point.

August 6th is my WTF IS GOING ON point.

And

August 10th is my OMG IT WAS ALL A LIE point.

No mate.

OFF

Those are solid deadlines, I'll join you on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back