Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to push me into it, this is what you said earlier today.

This is what you said in last summer's transfer thread, you are a walking contradiction.

Next time you made up a quote that I am your dad, those who pressed like will believe in it pal. Trust me.

Ok maybe l take it too seriously. Sorry lads.

Lots of people said that if we didn't have any signings in by this Friday they'd start panicking a bit. Wonder how many are still of that opinion now?

We don't seem able to get anyone over the line, for whatever reason. These things take time, undoubtedly, but I can't be the only one that is surprised we still haven't managed to get at least Witsel sorted.

Lots of people said that if we didn't have any signings in by this Friday they'd start panicking a bit. Wonder how many are still of that opinion now?

We don't seem able to get anyone over the line, for whatever reason. These things take time, undoubtedly, but I can't be the only one that is surprised we still haven't managed to get at least Witsel sorted.

Im slightly concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back