Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be time to take a break from this place, if the fuming and whining from the bedwetters wasn't bad enough already, it's going to get much worse. Same rubbish spouted over and over again.....

1420652793-5734-crying-baby.jpg

Almost two weeks away from our first match and yet no new signings. Can't understand how people aren't a bit concerned. New players needs bedding.

People are concerned !!!but what t.f. can we do about it other than trust in everton to do the right thing. As in bring in players that would actually improve our squad...not just bump up the numbers.
I'm happy to be patient as are many others....it's "who" you bring in rather than how many

Agreed, my head is firm, but I always earmarked this date as my panic point.

August 6th is my WTF IS GOING ON point.

And

August 10th is my OMG IT WAS ALL A LIE point.

No mate.

OFF

See. @MoutsGoat is consistent every year.

He's like the Flying Scotsman. You can set your watch by him. :coffee:

An insider at Goodison has stated that if we can get this thread to 3000 pages by midnight, they might consider showing an interest in a player tomorrow, maybe Sunday.

Almost two weeks away from our first match and yet no new signings. Can't understand how people aren't a bit concerned. New players needs bedding.

Relax mate.

Seriously the way you're going you'll give yourself a blood vessel burst.

Can't believe people are saying relax. We could have a new keeper, a new CB, and 2 midfielders going straight into our starting 11 as the season starts and people are not worried?. All 4 could be new to the league, and have to adapt to how Koeman wants them to play. Get used to a whole new country, and a whole different team. This is very very risky from Everton leaving things this late.

Can't believe people are saying relax. We could have a new keeper, a new CB, and 2 midfielders going straight into our starting 11 as the season starts and people are not worried?. All 4 could be new to the league, and have to adapt to how Koeman wants them to play. Get used to a whole new country, and a whole different team. This is very very risky from Everton leaving things this late.

Just said it mate. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back