Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody should ask the Esk why he knows all about Witsel, Carvalho, Mata and Koulibaby, but knows nothing about Gueye? I.e. maybe someone should ask him why he only pretends to be ITK about big name signings? :coffee::dance:

No need to ask mate. Esk simply doesn't post absolutely everything he's aware of on the forum.

He also has a life to lead outside the forum.

Plus he doesn't consider himself as 'ITK' in my experience. He just considers himself as someone who writes stuff about Everton.

Not sure what your panic is.

This 'nothing is concrete' and 'usual caveats' stuff is madness.

It's just a licence for anybody to spout any old nonsense.

If it happens, they're ITK, if it doesn't, they're still ITK, just that 'things change'. They're right either way.

Nice work if you can get it.
Fair enough. But, if nobody knows anything...why are you reading this thread?

No need to ask mate. Esk simply doesn't post absolutely everything he's aware of on the forum.

He also has a life to lead outside the forum.

Plus he doesn't consider himself as 'ITK' in my experience. He just considers himself as someone who writes stuff about Everton.

Not sure what your panic is.

Nonsense.

Nothing is going on at the moment, what do you expect people to do?

If cracking jokes is helping them fill the time and you don't like it then log off and go read the news if its just facts and information you're after.

No mate you log off and stop being a nuisance to people who don't want to read your crap.

@ggooggooggoo all gone quiet mate ? Getting a bit concerned for your pal - hope he hasn't fallen out of a tree or been nicked for being in the Finch Farm bushes in just his new away shirt and undies with a smart phone and some Bino's!!
bushman.webp

Really is. He's portrayed himself as ITK, let's not re-write history just because he was wrong on what he said and we like him. It is what it is.

I've not seen him ever tag himself or label himself as 'ITK'.

How can I rewrite history to something categorically untrue ?

He's not actually wrong is he? He's merely stated what was the situation at the time as he understood it.

Lets not call it what it isn't hey? o_O

we are obviously waiting to unveil a quadruple signing.

I say. Relax.

Currently drinking tea flicking around the news channels and online looking for news. :coffee:

Not expecting any signings.

Will be pleasantly surprised if we make one today.

A good one. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back